My game is crashing. PLEASE HELP!

Hello everyone. Ive just updated the game to goblin mech update and i have a problem. When i start the game and the intro beggins to run my game just crashes. I have updated windows and my gpu drivers, reinstalled the game, start the game as an administrator, deleted all my ram cache, but its still crashing. I thought it was my ram or cpu but no. Their usage was around 70% or less. Ive tried switching priority to high but nothing. And yea when it crashes, no error comes up like video drivers stopped or something like that. I hope someone has a solution. Thanks anyways.

My best suggestion based on the information we have is to make sure your video card drivers are up to date. I have ran into problems in the past with other games when my card drivers were not current. 

SnaksAwnSnaks ty, but i have tried that. I just needed to delete all my progress(heroes and maps that i have previously beaten). To be exact im playing the game again from lvl 0. Im lvl 70 but my nightmare is not unlocked and i have beaten whole campaign and insane summit.

This is strange indeed.

I had similar issue but with crash report named something with  'freeeze'.

Dambaaa you can check RAM usage. I used to have same problem after playing 4-5 survivals. Like each game DDA takes more and more RAM and does not releases memory it takes. Rerunning game every 2 full survivals made a trick for me.