Sign in to follow this  
ElShaddollPuddingcess

To the person who dropped a renamed Lumen in my tavern, thank you. :)

Eh, so, today I was talking to a friend about the price of Lumen because I wanted one. Just to point out my tavern's a mess, items literally everywhere, even inside the walls. But anyway, I just went and did a run of Ember hoping for an ult fenix(sad). And invited that person back to join. When the run was over and we went back to my tavern, he just pinged me to an area that I drop some valuable items including events I don't use (chicken gun I'm looking at you). And he just said "Hey, you got Lumen", I went there, only to find a renamed(I rename all of my items using a prefix and that Lumen had that prefix) Lumen spinning around. I was confused for a second trying to figure out how that got there. I went to my trace folder(everything I buy or trade, I take a screenshot), and to my big surprise, I had no file with Lumen. So I ended up with 2 possible scenarios: 

1: I traded that, despite the fact that I'm dead broke(3 cvs) and just forgot to take a screenshot and I also forgot the fact that this trade occurred.(Highly unlikely)

2: Someone dropped it in my tavern.

Anyway, I don't know who, why, or if it's possible to drop an event item on someone's tavern, but Thank you. I just hit my long awaited playtime milestone and this was perfect for me. xD

1 hour ago, ElShaddollPuddingcess said:

Anyway, I don't know who, why, or if it's possible to drop an event item on someone's tavern.

This depends on your own tavern settings. If im not compleatly misstaken setting to lock tavern drop is in your normal settings.