Sign in to follow this  
protecta

Nightmare mode locked

Hi guys,

May be this is a dumb question but how do you unlock nightmare difficulty on DDA ? My game is up-to-date, I even reinstalled the game. I play with a friend, he has the difficulty available, we don't understand what he did more than I to have it.

Thanks for your insight

7 minutes ago, protecta said:

Hi guys,

May be this is a dumb question but how do you unlock nightmare difficulty on DDA ? My game is up-to-date, I even reinstalled the game. I play with a friend, he has the difficulty available, we don't understand what he did more than I to have it.

Thanks for your insight

You must clear campaign in the previous difficulty yourself or while hosting.  If you've been playing with friends basically you'll have to start at whatever difficulty you have unlocked and push all the way through Insane and it'll unlock.

Hello,

I finally got the anwser on the DDA discord help channel. @eg013 this is true you need to do the campaign in insane (which I did by the way) but you also need to be lvl 70 which I wasn't.

TL;DR

- do the whole campain in insane mode

- reach lv 70

7 hours ago, protecta said:

Hello,

I finally got the anwser on the DDA discord help channel. @eg013 this is true you need to do the campaign in insane (which I did by the way) but you also need to be lvl 70 which I wasn't.

TL;DR

- do the whole campain in insane mode

- reach lv 70

Yeah, they really need to setup some stuff to let people know things...right now the introduction to the game is really abrupt and finding anything out I imagine is really hard if you aren't used to DD games.