Hi, i have started playing a few months ago, yesterday i was pushing to onslaught floor lvl 39 and another player joined me, he was pretty op, recently reseted i think, but what i noticed was that when she shoted his monk´s secondary attack, blue flames and green skulls apeared on the floor and i couldnt find out what it is, if somebody knows please help me! 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Gordito Juniorr said:

Hi, i have started playing a few months ago, yesterday i was pushing to onslaught floor lvl 39 and another player joined me, he was pretty op, recently reseted i think, but what i noticed was that when she shoted his monk´s secondary attack, blue flames and green skulls apeared on the floor and i couldnt find out what it is, if somebody knows please help me! 

Those are MODs, extras that come on weapons that you can transfer from one to another. Most likeky you saw "frostfire remnants" and "graveyard infection", which both create extra attacks in blue fire and green skullbones. Frost is found on Victory weapons from the Drakken stage, or buy it from a player store. Grave can be gotten from pirate weapons that drop in the victory chest on the 2 pirate maps. Good luck!

Watch juciebag vids on YouTube for player builds if you need help.

Edited by Jaws_420
  • Like 2