So before you say anything, I’m playing on an Xbox 360 and my gamertag is my username on this forum. So I’ve decided to play theough the game all over again, but I don’t know what hero to choose. Should I choose the Apprentice? The Squire? The Huntress? Or the Monk?

On 4/11/2020 at 2:11 PM, AndreasA2013 said:

So before you say anything, I’m playing on an Xbox 360 and my gamertag is my username on this forum. So I’ve decided to play theough the game all over again, but I don’t know what hero to choose. Should I choose the Apprentice? The Squire? The Huntress? Or the Monk?

Personally I would go with the squire his tower are good up to insane but not insane+ so early game the squire is op but why have one when you can have all🤔 you can have two pages 2 hero each one or tower and one to Dps on that what I’ll go for and there still a small community playing console with not hacked item or modified gear I’ll put my gt on Dad Ban Mom feel free to add or message to play.

16 hours ago, gianthippo96 said:

have you chosen yet or are you still at the character selection screen? I would choose either apprentice or squire.

On 4/11/2020 at 2:11 PM, AndreasA2013 said:

16 hours ago, gianthippo96 said:

have you chosen yet or are you still at the character selection screen? I would choose either apprentice or squire.

I still haven’t made a decision yet because I wanna see if anybody else will help me out here