Sign in to follow this  
Demsy99

New maps, challenge and difficulty’s.

I’ve recently joined dd2 and use to play dd back in the day. There’s a lot to do in this game but can be completed pretty quickly, my suggestion would be to add more map locations, challenges and difficulty’s into the game in addition to new loot. The games is good but needs more flavour, a full campaign that provides challenges rare loot and a story line. The mod system is awesome something I remember off ps3, there is way more potential for everything would love to see some of these ideas and others in the game.

• Like 1

As much as I and many others would like to see more in DD2, CG's focus is on DDA atm and since we have heard nothing about any support for DD2 at this time I don't think we will see any changes in at least the next six months.

As far as the suggestions you made, the campaign was split in half and the latter half was turned into adventures and the overall campaign is more of a tutorial about how the game series works rather than providing any significant challenge. Mods do leave something to be desired but I think they should first balance the mods correctly before branching out into any potential they may have. As far as rare loot, I think we have enough rarity of loot and I would rather see something more unique than rare. The lore/story is already there but each start of the lore was cut off before being finished most likely due to the investors wanting to move onto something else rather than finalize a story. We have many branches that can stand on their own giving a great story, they just need to take the time to flesh it all out.

All in all, you aren't alone but it's a matter of getting attention more so than making suggestions right now.

• Like 2