Sign in to follow this  
Stragglyfiber

Controller Servo & Skyguard Tower

It also applies to anything electrocuted, stunned or stoned. However, they cannot be nailed with these if they are Headstrong.

The Controller kicks in on the 2nd shot onward.

Couple points to go with this image

• Given that SGT's Def Pwr Scalar is 6.5 the 100 Def Pwr difference in those relics isnt going to be that large, at most its adding just shy of 1k attack dmg. Basically its not going to make a 30k difference.
  • The image shows what the tower is using and that nothing else is affecting this tower (including my hero's radiant crit hyper shard because Im too far away or boosting type defenses which are nowhere nearby) and shows both normal and crit dmg 
  • Probably the most important thing about all this that I saw doing this test, Controller affects SGT first shot as well, not just the shots following the first. So Controller is always active on SGT.

SGT with Controller versus non controller.png

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Exglint said:

Couple points to go with this image

• Given that SGT's Def Pwr Scalar is 6.5 the 100 Def Pwr difference in those relics isnt going to be that large, at most its adding just shy of 1k attack dmg. Basically its not going to make a 30k difference.
  • The image shows what the tower is using and that nothing else is affecting this tower (including my hero's radiant crit hyper shard because Im too far away or boosting type defenses which are nowhere nearby) and shows both normal and crit dmg 
  • Probably the most important thing about all this that I saw doing this test, Controller affects SGT first shot as well, not just the shots following the first. So Controller is always active on SGT.

SGT with Controller versus non controller.png

nice test. I thought controll mod  works when poison,stun,oil,drentch,freezed.

Anyway controller mod is a waste on sgt tower if it s a 10/10.

7 minutes ago, xiao xin said:

Anyway controller mod is a waste on sgt tower if it s a 10/10.

How is it a waste?

Not entirely.

Most like to build air lane with petrify ambo,like 2 sgt (1 with poison , 1 with earth),pdt+sgt with earth.

For headstrong air lane, also can build with reflection near crystal, and obelisk against emp.

Doesn't make it a waste, just means they aren't going for the petrify build. Many people have different reasons but I don't use the petrify SGT because its expensive and cheesy, I go with double anti mods and controller.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Exglint said:

Doesn't make it a waste, just means they aren't going for the petrify build. Many people have different reasons but I don't use the petrify SGT because its expensive and cheesy, I go with double anti mods and controller.

Anit mele + ranged? 

Shards - Combine w/ gilded DS or VS? Then destr and rate?

Edited by Jaws_420
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Jaws_420 said:

Anit mele + ranged? 

Anti Range, Anti Support and Controller with Deadly Destro and Rate shards. Mine currently has Gilded shards, max asc and a 0/5 c8 relic. Tier 1 with no boosts it sits at 5.14m dps tooltip, fully boosted it jumps to 10.3m and with anti mods applied it has 12.75m/25.6m dps (4.25m/8.53m dps for each bolt fired) against fliers respectively. Upgrading the relic to max will most likely push that boosted dps over 30m which is about 10m dps per bolt it fires.

All in all the SGT is an absolute monster if you want it to be but like Xiao Xin said, most player skip dmg and go for a petrify combo which does work but for the same cost I can double the dps numbers above resulting in even more terror to fliers.

I also understand that mine are being pushed to their limits and most players wont see those kinds of numbers even if it is just a one amp SGT build.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I only have an SGT for making chaos runs quicker.

In onslaught I use frostbite to deal with emp kobolds and a reflect around the core for the rest. SGT is too expensive and becomes stuck with the sheer volume of fliers in some lane modifiers.

On 4/17/2020 at 4:57 AM, Jaws_420 said:

Anit mele + ranged? 

There're no melee fliers...

On 4/17/2020 at 1:40 AM, xiao xin said:

nice test. I thought controll mod  works when poison,stun,oil,drentch,freezed.

Controller only works on mobs who are crowd controlled, poison and drench don't count as crowd control.

Edited by Little Magic Hat
  • Like 1