Escev

Poly wants a Kraken - Giveaway + Contest

Posted (edited)

Hello and welcome to our Polly (not Poly) the Parrot giveaway and contest, hosted by Moose and I.

Polly is well known for her beautiful colours and slightly less beautiful squawking. However, Polly is a lot less known for her ability to take down the infamous Kraken boss. We're running this giveaway to show you just how effective Polly is at this task and why she should be respected as one of the best Kraken killers. But of course to find out how good she truly is, you'll have to farm some first.

Everybody who enters is a winner in this one to say thank you for respecting one of the forgotten pets of this game. For some of you dedicated individuals, we will also have a CONTEST with extra prizes to show off the best Polly's that are farmed during the time period of this event, no previously farmed items are allowed. The main contest will be for the best overall DPS Polly's, however we will also have some prizes for the top few Transcendent and Supreme ones too.

All you need to do in order to enter is farm a Polly from Buccaneer Bay survival, Wave 25 and post a screenshot of it UNUPGRADED. If you're posting an Ultimate or higher quality item, remember to censor the last digit of the 8 hero/tower stats!

This giveaway will run from the time this is posted on March 28th until Sunday April 26th at 11:59pm CEST.

Ps. only one parrot entry per person, add steam profile link to your post, you can edit your entry any amount of times you want before the deadline
Ps2. parrots that will win the dps contest need to be shown on trade before getting the reward, it is to make sure that they were farmed on ranked
Upon request, the base monk stats used for dps test will be 5k hero damage and 3k ability 2 BEFORE equipping the pet

The contest has ended and everybody is a winner!
Here is a trace sheet of winnings for both the contest and giveaway parts!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nmj_K8xwWePBHTrPzxbr7cfaVwojbDyLBvDe5hyM_Bk/edit?usp=sharing
For your "Special Reward" you can contact me or Moose, I'm the one handling contest rewards so if you won one of those let me know!
We will both periodically host in-game shops in upcoming days for people to collect the winnings.

Edited by Escev
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

As the individual who created Polly, this warms my heart. Can't wait to see those beautiful birds in all those magnificent colors!

• Like 11

15 hours ago, Manyu said:

Did I do this right

LgtB2vA.png

"All you need to do in order to enter is farm a Polly from Buccaneer Bay survival, Wave 25 and post a screenshot of it UNUPGRADED" (Unupgraded) that polly looks like it was upgraded 421 times.

• Like 2