Sign in to follow this  
interval

GeForce now?

1 hour ago, Doondoons said:

Pretty sure it was a few days ago

Really? I mean I don’t have GeForce now but my son wants to get it so I was wondering

2 hours ago, interval said:

Really? I mean I don’t have GeForce now but my son wants to get it so I was wondering

what is geforce now? im using geforce with the app to optimize my games is that what you are talking about?

6 hours ago, werox3 said:

what is geforce now? im using geforce with the app to optimize my games is that what you are talking about?

Is another xcloud type thing, stream your games.

As others have pointed it out, It should be already supported according to their site. I haven't personally used their service before, but from how I understand their system it should work fine.

image.png

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ChromaticPhilip said:

As others have pointed it out, It should be already supported according to their site. I haven't personally used their service before, but from how I understand their system it should work fine.

image.png

Finally, someone at chromatic chimed in on this, sorry it was a programmer that had to do it as there are people chromatic that get paid exclusively to do what a programmer did. I wonder if the Community Manager team are now programing if so, I wonder how it will impact that game. Thank you, Philip, for taking the time to reply, now get back to coding we don’t have time to waste with you simply squandering time on the forums. BTW how’s that demon lord patch coming?

I've tried it a few weeks ago with a somewhat decent Wi-Fi connection in the Hotel on a Surface Pro 6 i5. Worked pretty well and I was happy that I could play it at all :) 

Posted (edited)

Did it have your main account saves?

Edited by interval

We tweeted about this a few days ago actually - 

Iit should work as if you were logging into your PC from home (ie. all of your data is still there), but remember we're still in Early Access so no promises everything will work as intended.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [CG] kyled said:

We tweeted about this a few days ago actually - 

Iit should work as if you were logging into your PC from home (ie. all of your data is still there), but remember we're still in Early Access so no promises everything will work as intended.

One tweet, Two tweet, Red tweet, ,
Black tweet, Blue tweet, Old tweet, New tweet.
This one tweets about a littlecar.
This one tweets about a little star.
Say!
What a lot of tweets there are.

Sorry I don't tweet, nor use twitter

1 hour ago, interval said:

Sorry I don't tweet, nor use twitter

I did also post it on our Instagram and Facebook. Following us on these social media profiles is the best way to get up to date information.

8 minutes ago, [CG] Mary said:

I did also post it on our Instagram and Facebook. Following us on these social media profiles is the best way to get up to date information.

So wait you mean to tell me that someone spent some of their wonderful time and Chromatic s money  to make this custom forum software yet you people chose to NOT make it your main avenue to distribute information. Man people in Florida are messed up

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, interval said:

So wait you mean to tell me that someone spent some of their wonderful time and Chromatic s money  to make this custom forum software yet you people chose to NOT make it your main avenue to distribute information. Man people in Florida are messed up

True dat!

The forums should be the number 1 source for all information, secondary but just as importantly should be other social media sites like facebook/twitter.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, AJsEpicGames said:

True dat!

The forums should be the number 1 source for all information, secondary but just as importantly should be other social media sites like facebook/twitter.

Agreed

• Like 3

ya I now but they don't think so. The form is last place for info. I also don't have Facebook nor Twitter and don't want it. 

• Like 2

Wanted to add my agreement to these comments; I don't use twitter, facebook or instagram and can't keep up with the discord, but I have the DDA forums bookmarked and I check them daily for any and all Chromatic posts.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, loppol11 said:

Wanted to add my agreement to these comments; I don't use twitter, facebook or instagram and can't keep up with the discord, but I have the DDA forums bookmarked and I check them daily for any and all Chromatic posts.

I have twitter and facebook, but i never use twitter and facebook is solely for family and friends spying, i have almost never posted anything ever. The forums for me are bookmarked and kept open in a tab which i refresh maybe twice a day to see if anything happens.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, loppol11 said:

As a good defender should I fall in the same boat, I guess the team at Chromatic Games are not good defenders. SAD!!!!!!

21 hours ago, interval said:

14 hours ago, interval said:

As a good defender should I fall in the same boat, I guess the team at Chromatic Games are not good defenders. SAD!!!!!!

We have mentioned this before, but the forums are the place for larger updates (new patches & features), whereas we share smaller victories and information on our social media. Having a million news posts on the forums wouldn't be good for those who want the important information without sifting through extras.

5 minutes ago, [CG] kyled said:

We have mentioned this before, but the forums are the place for larger updates (new patches & features), whereas we share smaller victories and information on our social media. Having a million news posts on the forums wouldn't be good for those who want the important information without sifting through extras.

this is a matter of opinion.  personally my opinion is that it would be VERY easy for you to make 2 separate places for info on the forums.  you currently have "early access discussion"  "patch notes"  "players helping players" and a couple more on the forum with threads inside.  why not add one more that is "minor updates"  then it would not be mixed together with patch notes and major updates which completely avoids the issue you mentioned.  the real reason is that you guys specifically want to use the social media, and you do not want to spend the time it would require to post the information on the forums as well.  you feel it is an extra step that is a waste of time.  this is the real problem and the part i majorly disagree with. 

i want ALL the information in one place.  i dont want to log into the forums, then log into facebook, then log into twitter, then discord, and then instagram just to sift through 5 different services to find information.  there is nothing wrong with the request to have all the information here on the forums, and you can keep major and minor EASILY separated so that logic is completely debunked.  also how are we not sifting through a ton of information if we check facebook or twitter for updates?  it's the same amount of information regardless of where you put it.  at least with forums you CAN separate it into major and minor, with facebook it'd just be a big massive unsorted blob that does require sifting through.  it's actually worse.

i will never log into social media to look for information, unless you delete the forums completely and ONLY use ONE social media for information.  again i want one place for information not 5 or 10.  just my 2 cents.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, [CG] kyled said:

All I am hearing you say here is that you want to use other social media sites to bump up your search engine results to make DDA and Chromatic Games more prevalent in that area, I used to own a web design firm as with many websites so I fully understand how all that works. I however strongly fell that you guys should have a place on the forums to post about small so called “smaller victories” As already mentioned not everyone sees the “smaller victories” because they don’t use the some or all the social media

• Like 2