Sign in to follow this  
scarss

ETA on DEMON LORD PATCH?

just wondering if there is a estimate on when the deamon loard patch will be released.  ---- i need my fix! hehe

10 hours ago, zookeeper525 said:

My guess would be March 31

thinking the same, last few days of march

month almost over and nothing not even a mention about its release kinda of a bummer how everything is so delayed with the info of release of content. 

5 hours ago, werox3 said:

month almost over and nothing not even a mention about its release kinda of a bummer how everything is so delayed with the info of release of content. 

yea, we should know by now so we can start booking days of work, setting up 'self isolation' to keep away all friends and family so we can focus solely on what matters here, which is slaughtering NM mobs in DDA!

Yea, I don't like sitting here waiting, wondering when the DDA-20 is going to infect my household...

On a serious note, hope everyone at CG is holding up alright during these tough times!  What have you all been doing about COVID-19, working from home?  That'd make meeting the NM "deadline" harder to obtain, I'm certain!!  Take you time, make it great.

• Like 1

yeah i hope it is still released this month but at the same time i don't want it released with memory loss and defenders losing there gear or unable to play with others and in conclusion to it not defending at all!

Posted (edited)

I'm definitely disappointed at the lack of communication. They recognized it as a weak point in their organization and hired cg Mary to try and make it better. However it seems we still don't get info until within about one day of things happening. Remember when early access launched? We didn't get a time frame until literally the day of launch. That's really unacceptable

Mary even responded to this thread. She is listening. Unfortunately they just aren't giving her any info she's allowed to share which is not good.

Edited by Halagren
  • Like 1

Right now we have the Etherian Cavalry testing it and should hopefully be able give you guys a date very soon, but it still is on track for March.

• Like 3

Eh, I wouldn't be too put off by a dip in communication right now given the current state of affairs.  However FWIW, Lawlta did post an update yesterday on their current status and how they're handling COVID-19.  In short, they're working on transitioning to a fully remote studio, and at the moment they're still on track to hit the milestones on the roadmap.

• Like 2

Just relax guys.  We were told March release!  What more did you want.  Every second day an official note saying something like "Update is on track for March".  :).  It's coming!

Posted (edited)

3 more days until end of march Boys and Girls.  .  . does that mean 3 days until demon lord patch!

They did say they would stick to there timeline. . . 

Edited by scarss

1 hour ago, Nihuko said:

then this update  are coming ??? Today ??

11:59pm 31st March but that in the timezone that is -12hrs whatever time your on :p

• Haha 1

i just hope they do release it on time like they have promised, breaking a promise this early in a game could be fatal for their fan base.

im sure those addicts like me will still play tho hehe, come on chromatic you got this!

This early in EA I doubt it'll impact much of anything, truthfully. Companies break promises all the time--not to say they shouldn't be held to a higher standard or try to get it out, but it won't actually damage much. Delays happen, and no one is going to remember this in six months. Still, considering last we knew it was still on schedule, I do hope either they communicate something or it hits tomorrow. 

Soon will be April 1 still no Update Hm.. , but you still have some hours left , so i hope so you will follow your plan and still launch on March , otherwise if you see you are not manage on  March  i think you need inform community it will be a dely and launch will be on April.  It will not add reputation points if you have bad contact with community :skeleton: .

:plasmagob:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nihuko said:

think you need inform community

Exactly, just be up front with us. #Lockdown is hard on everyone, we just need to know, a little bit of information.

Please,

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hover Tower 2000 said:

Exactly, just be up front with us. #Lockdown is hard on everyone, we just need to know, a little bit of information.

Please,

#lockdown isn't hard at all, its just forcing more people to be like me. Join me in the darkness and isolation, see no sunlight, bath in the blood of thine enemies in this the virtual world......

Sorry about i let a little crazy slip out hehe

• Like 1

I mean, Im still enjoying the game and biding all the time I can to try to find the best gear atm

Plus with all this COVID I hope everyone is safe and healthy and gives the team a bit of slack. Despite being excited for new updates, and wanting a pretty tight update schedule, I can accept that the devs and generally their studio lost days worth of work responding to the outbreak.

Stay safe and healthy everyone, and defend your crystals

• Like 2