Sign in to follow this  
belukhin80

TASK

What the hell was the task SELFED FOR YOURSELF ?!

WHEN I GOT THE GAME THERE WAS ONE QUESTION FOR 450! AFTER WALKING THE FLOOR I SAW THAT THE JOB CHANGED FOR 300!

Firstly, please stop typing in all caps. I seriously detracts from your posts and makes people not want to help at all. Secondly, are you using google translate? Your original post made no sense which is why you had to clarify in the first place.

Overall I think posting those pictures made me take this all much less seriously. You are throwing a huge fit over losing a little Defender Medals when you have 10,600 in one picture on top of the 10k Gems showing that you are in no way hurting for DM. Then another picture showed you have a min ascension so far above most players which makes me feel like I'm going to be talking to an entitled and self important person. If you would have calmly and correctly explained it then there would have been no need for the pictures.

I understand it sucks losing a bit of DM to some weird bug but I don't think you're in dire need of it to start with so your reaction to it is completely unwarranted. You have so much more in the game than players before you did and the game is easier to beat than ever before. If you want proof of that go look at the ingame collections menu and see that there is an achievement for getting 2000 ascension. This used to be a huge thing and today its the biggest joke ever. Things like Flame Auras used to have 400k-450k at tier 1 at the very most with the best possible gear and today we have ten times that now. Mastery used to be a huge challenge for the best players and now anyone can laugh聽their way through it. When Onslaught released floor 200 was considered godly.

Don't panic over something so little, cherish what you do have today and remember it didn't used to be so good and it could always get changed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Exglint said:

Don't panic over something so little, cherish what you do have today and remember it didn't used to be so good and it could always get changed.

this problem is only for today!
yesterday it was different there was a task for 450! and after entering became 300!
and about the glasses, I am saving them for that to spend, and if I lose like that every day, I won鈥檛 earn anything!
and there was another problem with loot!
shards fell ampoule C8 I did not pick up wasting time and pressed G and on the next floor I did not see those objects that fell out! neither ampoules nor shards! and you know what they answered me ?! we sent you a defend pack! Karl defend pack! for the C8 ampoule and three C8 shards and some other random ones! if you are lucky from the pack you can get 155 gold! and apmul sell for 2.5k!
where is honesty ?!

its a bug / someone said how to manipulate it but i don't see much benefit from it because how easy it is to get DMs

14 hours ago, playertt said:

its a bug / someone said how to manipulate it but i don't see much benefit from it because how easy it is to get DMs

Yes! if you have a task for 225 and when you enter the floor you get a task for 450! it's good!
BUT if you have a task at 300 and you get at 225 it is not cool!

I understand your frustration, it鈥檚 a bug and you鈥檒l have to live with it. Honestly dude聽Defender Medals come and go, considering you get 23 medals per game or 25 per floor, you can farm it back quite quickly.聽

袚袛袝 袘 袪袗袟袪袗袘蝎?!?!!?

袣袗袣袨袚袨 啸袪袝袧袗 携 小袝袡效袗小 袧袝 袦袨袚校 袙袨袨袘些袝 袩袨袦袝袧携鞋 袟袗袛袗袧袠袝??????

20200307094305_1.jpg