Sign in to follow this  
Huckleberry4u

My Entire Inventory and All Gear is Gone!

Everything I had is now gone... All gear on characters, All pets, All Locked gear in my Inventory...  Just gone.  I have tried restoring my previous save from a few hours before this happened but I would imagine that since it does not 'sync' with the newest cloud save it will not work and keeps reverting back to the wiped save.  Is there anyway to fix this?  I hope there is because this is not acceptable at all.

• Sad 1

i have heard this "might work"

Workaround - Go to your steam library right click local files and set dds.exe to run as admin. Then go to X:\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon Defenders Awakened\DDS\Binaries\Win64 and right click DDS-Win64-Shipping.exe and also set it to run as admin. This fixes the issue.

but i dont know if it works since i dont had that issue.,

Now all my gold is gone as well!  There is no way to restore a previous save because it overwrites with the 'newer' cloud save...  Is this some form of anti cheat?  If so it's pretty inconvenient that it should interfere with legit players. Would it be possible to just delete the cloud save so that my restored save would work again?

Had this happen to me as well last night. Did a full survival run (insane) on Ancient mines, got a decent rock and a giraffe then went back to tavern and poof! All the gear, pets, exp and gold I got from the run was gone. Needless to say it was upsetting, but bugs happen and I'm glad I didn't lose anything super good.

Really hoping this is fixed soon as I can't bring myself to invest more time into the game to get loot if it might disappear on me at any time.