Sign in to follow this  
xiao xin

I miss the chance to push the max floor

I wrongly thought that I could get many mass destruction shard, so I reset  at 900+.Now i find i  only can get many destruction pylon shard..i m sad to lose progress on floors...

• Like 1

There is nothing to get at 999, and nothing past it. You would've had to reset anyways to play anymore Onslaught. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Jaws_420 said:

There is nothing to get at 999, and nothing past it. You would've had to reset anyways to play anymore Onslaught. 

i believe xiao was talking about just playing high 900+  and seeing if can push higher ? now xiao have to go  back to 50  that's a long grind back to 900+ 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, playertt said:

i believe xiao was talking about just playing high 900+  and seeing if can push higher ? now xiao have to go  back to 50  that's a long grind back to 900+ 

Why don't you ask them instead of making assumptions at me? Title of the thread was literally "max floor", which is 999. I was only trying to help. 

I do get wanting to touch the top. Suck to climb Everest, just to have to turn back a 100 meters from the top. Then again, plenty of corpses on that Mountain that didn't turn back when they should. You will live a better life if you get the principal of "sunk cost". Gamblers certainly do not. 

• Like 2

You probably right/ i was just assuming xiao wanted to push higher floors to see if could beat them 

• Like 1

As title said, I mean i want to push 999 floor.

As far as I know, 954 is the same difficulty as 964,974,984,994, if there is a way to pass 954, that means they will pass 964,974.even 994 .we just need a good team,then reroll some times.Then, they will rush to 999.

of course i was on 948 floor, i still need a party to pass 949 like 954  if i dont reset.

i believe there are several players who reach 999 floor in furture.

• Like 1

On 2/27/2020 at 9:33 AM, xiao xin said:

As title said, I mean i want to push 999 floor.

As far as I know, 954 is the same difficulty as 964,974,984,994, if there is a way to pass 954, that means they will pass 964,974.even 994 .we just need a good team,then reroll some times.Then, they will rush to 999.

of course i was on 948 floor, i still need a party to pass 949 like 954  if i dont reset.

i believe there are several players who reach 999 floor in furture.

Not yet, just begin the game, good luck buddy