Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
xiao xin

I miss the chance to push the max floor

Recommended Posts

I wrongly thought that I could get many mass destruction shard, so I reset  at 900+.Now i find i  only can get many destruction pylon shard..i m sad to lose progress on floors...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is nothing to get at 999, and nothing past it. You would've had to reset anyways to play anymore Onslaught. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Jaws_420 said:

There is nothing to get at 999, and nothing past it. You would've had to reset anyways to play anymore Onslaught. 

i believe xiao was talking about just playing high 900+  and seeing if can push higher ? now xiao have to go  back to 50  that's a long grind back to 900+ 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, playertt said:

i believe xiao was talking about just playing high 900+  and seeing if can push higher ? now xiao have to go  back to 50  that's a long grind back to 900+ 

Why don't you ask them instead of making assumptions at me? Title of the thread was literally "max floor", which is 999. I was only trying to help. 

I do get wanting to touch the top. Suck to climb Everest, just to have to turn back a 100 meters from the top. Then again, plenty of corpses on that Mountain that didn't turn back when they should. You will live a better life if you get the principal of "sunk cost". Gamblers certainly do not. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You probably right/ i was just assuming xiao wanted to push higher floors to see if could beat them 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As title said, I mean i want to push 999 floor.

As far as I know, 954 is the same difficulty as 964,974,984,994, if there is a way to pass 954, that means they will pass 964,974.even 994 .we just need a good team,then reroll some times.Then, they will rush to 999.

of course i was on 948 floor, i still need a party to pass 949 like 954  if i dont reset.

i believe there are several players who reach 999 floor in furture.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/27/2020 at 9:33 AM, xiao xin said:

As title said, I mean i want to push 999 floor.

As far as I know, 954 is the same difficulty as 964,974,984,994, if there is a way to pass 954, that means they will pass 964,974.even 994 .we just need a good team,then reroll some times.Then, they will rush to 999.

of course i was on 948 floor, i still need a party to pass 949 like 954  if i dont reset.

i believe there are several players who reach 999 floor in furture.

Not yet, just begin the game, good luck buddy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...