Sign in to follow this  
Basti_der_seebär

Pet´s where to Find?

1) The Deeper Well - Griffin

2) Ancient Mines - Mista Mine

3) Lava Mines - Steam Robot

4) Alchemy Labs - Propeller Cat

5) None? Can't recall the map name, that map thats like the grand canyon, it has no chests and i couldnt see a chest on wave 15 to collect a pet.

1) wave 15 The Deeper Well - Griffin (nothing?)

2) wave 15 Ancient Mines - Mista Mine (char speed split in half but massive tower stats are with it) 

3) wave 15 Lava Mines - Steam Robot (knocks back enemies hit)

4) wave 15 Alchemy Labs - Propeller Cat (goto pet for DPS chars, multiplies your dps)

5) wave 15 None? Can't recall the map name, that map thats like the grand canyon

6) wave 15 Tornado Highlands - Etherian (Knocks back all enemies hit) 

7) wave 15 The Ramparts - Genie (Gain mana as you hit enemies, amount is upgradable) 

8) 

9) 

10) 

11) 

12) Campang The Summit- Chromatic gem (Buffs one tower (DMG, Range, less DMG, speed up <-- just one))

Edited by Basti_der_seebär
  • Like 1

I didn't get the chromatic gem after finishing The  Summit in campaign mode.. do I have to beat the mapnon a certain difficulty?

1 hour ago, bc304daedalus said:

can be updated who ever has access geraffe ona tredmin is accent mines lvl 25 at least thats where i got mine erlyer today

did u finish every map ? or did anything special because we did it today also and dont get it

39 minutes ago, Basti_der_seebär said:

did u finish every map ? or did anything special because we did it today also and dont get it

no i was trying for a rock then thought id go to 25 and see what happens  im in the proccess of another run to see what happens  small edit i was running hard  maybe the difference maker

Edited by bc304daedalus

On 2/23/2020 at 3:00 PM, Venaien said:

I didn't get the chromatic gem after finishing The  Summit in campaign mode.. do I have to beat the mapnon a certain difficulty?

I beat it on hard and got the pet.

On 2/23/2020 at 4:00 PM, Venaien said:

It drops on Every difficulty. Sounds like a bug if you didnt get it, I've never seen it NOT drop. It is in your final chest, did you forget to loot it at the end?

On 2/23/2020 at 5:45 PM, bc304daedalus said:

can be updated who ever has access geraffe ona tredmin is accent mines lvl 25 at least thats where i got mine erlyer today

Giraffe on a Treadmill is a wave 25 pet. Map doesnt matter, completing survival wave 25 will always drop a giraffe in your final chest.