Ducalord

Same problem as before, i can't move

I already posted about it and never get an official response from the staff. When i join or create a match i can't move, like the weyboard doesn't work but in the tavern everything works perfecly. My pc is not the best but the game run good in low settings. I already tried to reinstall the game or install it in my laptop but i have the same problem.
Here is a video that i shoot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IROGQz1Y-lM&feature=youtu.be, sorry for the quality.
Someone has any advice? Thank you.

Looks really odd there mate, as you can move in the tavern amd then not in the map, I wondered if you could access the options menu when you get to the map check the key bindings, set to default and apply then go back to game see if that works?

My friend had this problem and he fixed it by downloading and installing a " Windows media feature pack ", by any chance when you open the game there isnt any intro/opening scene ?? because he had that and after he tried to install the pack, he saw it all and it worked perfectly fine for him.

this is the site he got the pack from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/mediafeaturepack

I can’t thank you enough @EmoRin you are more helpful than these clowns that call themselves dungeon defenders support. They told me to “make sure your steam and windows is up to date” like that’s gonna fix the problem. If anyone doesn’t get the cut scenes and can’t move listen to this guy it will fix it thank you so much again.