Sign in to follow this  
MelodicRain

2 small issues immediately found

im not sure if there is a place yet where i can do bug reports but if there is please point me in the right direction and close this thread.

anyways, upon loading the game I found 2 issues. not big just minor annoyances.

1) when you bring up the tower wheel with T the sound is SUPER loud and no sound settings change it, i had to turn down my pc sound settings to make it bearable.
2) when using the overhead tower place camera with controller, you can rotate your character. you are locked into a strafe style movement. also the default button on controller of i assume R3 (it just shows R with an arrow point as to push in the stick) to change the camera style doesnt work as that is also pinging.

againm if there is somewhere i can bug report please let me know. otherwise i'll be having fun playing this long awaited game. hope you all have a fun time and happy dungeon defending ^^

Also i found a bug with the controller

controller does not start game.

56 minutes ago, kingdiamond1986 said:

you cant type in in game 

It works seldom works, I have been able to type 3 messages lol  

Also I have had barricades randomly get the cogs as if they are upgrading (including the annoying sound)

Edited by Doondoons

Extremely annoying bug for me.. 

Hero swaps out on number pad 1-4, even though the keybinding is set to F1-F4 (though these still work as well), and I have num1-num4 bound to hero abilities and the first tower... even though they're bound to abilities/towers, they still instead swap my hero deck characters.