Sign in to follow this  
free_willy

SR + Water servo ??

Hi. Arent you guys supposed to remove the relics which have 'Shocking Relevations' and 'Water servo' on them?
I still see players around with them. Its pretty unfair they get to keep this overpowered mod, and others cant make them.

I have taken screenshots of everyone i met so far who got one, if you want their names to remove it, let me know.
Or just make it available again. kthxbai

Sourgrapes / tell me how it would help you for others to lose their relics ? There's so many other builds you can use to beat anything in the game 

• Like 1

Tbf regardless of the motive behind it, he may be right. This would be one of those things where they just need to bring it back or remove it entirely, especially since its bugged and people are exploiting it.

• Like 2

I just think its unfair tbh. Its like if a player can play with aimbot and the other one cant.
So yea. Remove it entirely or get it back.

Well its not that great and there are other options that do the same thing, but the bug is a good reason to do something about it. 

1 hour ago, free_willy said:

I just think its unfair tbh. Its like if a player can play with aimbot and the other one cant.
So yea. Remove it entirely or get it back.

Just use 1 amp warrior build its super op afk everything  but i guess you want it took out also 

And that's why I said something needs to be done for other reasons. It's not about having other options, there is an issue with the relics that currently exist creating an EXPLOIT and they need to either fix it and bring it back or disable the combo for everyone. Players are going to latch onto how they cant make it but others can and that is not a problem that is an opinion, the problem is that the combo is doing something it definitely should not be doing and needs to be looked at immediately.

same , i almost dont use wfm .it s useless for me ,dont care if wfm have water and sr mod.

By the way, u can use water shard + sr mod, also works fine , right ?

Edited by xiao xin

It depends on what you put it on. You want a high rate of fire on something that can hit multiple enemies at once,  with high range, so that you max the probability of it proc-ing. WM is a great way to do that, but the DU cost for double WMs from separate ones placed, is high (1 with water, another with SR). Especially since you were getting that from just 1 WM before. 

• Like 2

On 2/17/2020 at 3:58 AM, Zombiewookie said:

Nope water shard isn't 100% , meaning your shocking rev will build DR stacks when it procs without the electrocute

Zombie? isn't it almost impossible to get to those higher floors without it( 850-900)?? combined with Slow and Petrify  

Water and Shocking relic is definitely not needed to reach higher onslaught  floors.  I have never used one nor made one, it may be convenient on a few lanes but can be done without.

3 hours ago, gcstephen13 said:

Zombie? isn't it almost impossible to get to those higher floors without it( 850-900)?? combined with Slow and Petrify  

I think it s possible. i reach 900+ without wfm.and not hard.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xiao xin said:

I think it s possible. i reach 900+ without wfm.and not hard.

i am at 801 now and don't have it... we will see. :classic_biggrin: