Sign in to follow this  
CC_Life

Are weapon mods stackable?

Hi guys, can I stack weapon mod? If I put Controller Chip(51.11% more damage) and Frosty Chip(56.11% more damage) together on a weapon, would I get 51.11 % + 56.11% = 107.22% more damage on the frosty enemy that under crowd controlled? Or just the highest one(the Frosty Chip)?

12 hours ago, CC_Life said:

Hi guys, can I stack weapon mod? If I put Controller Chip(51.11% more damage) and Frosty Chip(56.11% more damage) together on a weapon, would I get 51.11 % + 56.11% = 107.22% more damage on the frosty enemy that under crowd controlled? Or just the highest one(the Frosty Chip)?

Yes they stack 

Controller stacks as long as the target is slowed and/or stunned in some fashion.

Typing of enemies also stacks if they meet the requirements (eg. You have an Anti-Miniboss/Chaos/Melee LSA and it zaps a Gnash, Thorc or Gorbstock).

On 1/30/2020 at 11:46 AM, CC_Life said:

51.11 % + 56.11% = 107.22%

Actually it would be 135.89% bonus, they multiplicatively stack not additively. Which would be why anti mod stacking gets so broken so quickly.

On 2/6/2020 at 11:13 AM, Exglint said:

Actually it would be 135.89% bonus, they multiplicatively stack not additively. Which would be why anti mod stacking gets so broken so quickly.

Thanks for your correction.

On 2/9/2020 at 8:39 PM, xiao xin said:

1.51x1.56=2.35,  so 135% more dmg

Thanks for the further explanation.