Every 1st & 4th loot rotation, meaning Week 1 and Week 4. It won't drop on weeks 2 or 3. Week 3 just started, so will be there next week.

Edited by Juicebags
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Juicebags said:

Every 1st & 4th loot rotation, meaning Week 1 and Week 4. It won't drop on weeks 2 or 3. Week 3 just started, so will be there next week.

What does it mean next week? today is the 29th in theory today is the 4th week! and why should I wait for a week of drop ?! Today I made a character allowable, and must wait a week !? to knock out a weapon!

Drakenfrost MODS / Weapons drop on a weekly rotation. It's every 4 weeks, dates have no relevance. Maybe this will help you understand the system. Good luck on finding what you are looking for! DD2 weeks run from Tuesday Morning at Midnight EST through Monday Night at Midnight EST. Yes you have to wait or buy it from another player. The sword you want only drops 2 out of every 4 weeks!

Edited by Juicebags
  • Like 1

My bad, I should've wrote "Every 1st and 4th weekly loot rotation". Didn't realize it could be interpreted with consecutive victory chest rewards. Will be changing the text immediately. 

But yeah, like Juicebags mentioned dates has no relevance. The 3rd weekly rotation like now is in the final week of the month. You would have to check weapons and the mods in it from the victory chest to know which rotation you're in. You can check the video above to know more on the schedule.

Edited by Paloverde zfogshooterz
  • Like 1

This sword is cheap if you’re on ps4 I can sell it for you for 100k normally players sells it 200-300k

On 1/29/2020 at 11:44 PM, Neoneo said:

This sword is cheap if you’re on ps4 I can sell it for you for 100k normally players sells it 200-300k

on PC ((((

On 1/29/2020 at 4:22 PM, Paloverde zfogshooterz said:

My bad, I should've wrote "Every 1st and 4th weekly loot rotation". Didn't realize it could be interpreted with consecutive victory chest rewards. Will be changing the text immediately. 

as I understand it on the wiki, are you writing descriptions ?!
would like to ask could you complement the wiki
there are some materials that are already (outdated, changed, supplemented) some shards are not! some have a wrong description! not consistent with the current game!

10 minutes ago, belukhin80 said:

as I understand it on the wiki, are you writing descriptions ?!
would like to ask could you complement the wiki
there are some materials that are already (outdated, changed, supplemented) some shards are not! some have a wrong description! not consistent with the current game!

I am already working on the wiki though I don't think I could make any promises that I would be able to finish the entire wiki since that's actually quite a huge job. But I'll see what I can do.

As for the weapon sections, it's definitely incomplete but it's something I want to finish down the road. 

Edited by Paloverde zfogshooterz
  • Like 1

Yeah, wiki was going strong, but that was when TE was involved and had promised contributors some goodies for their help. That did not happen, and support weened, and thusforth those working on it trailed off. I'd love to finish the incursion page and add a page for the new incursions, but not much incentive to do so anymore beyond just pride. I learned a whole new coding language just to help with this. It needs to be managed by CG to get it done, but they no longer appear interested in it or those helping. More broken promises 😥

We are always looking for volunteers to help, so if you feel strongly about it, speak up and get involved. Otherwise, please try to appreciate all the extra FREE help that DD players did just to help you out. We put a lot of time and effort into it. It's a dream for all of us to have it...better.

• Like 2