DanielMenezes2

Future plans for the game?

I was playing weekly until maybe a few days before the spectral assault being released (a week after i tried briefly the spectral assault and i lost badly due to my choice of units with the map being too narrow to the spawn points and low du resource with the mechanic of spirits so i waited to play more in the future ..I came back to play two days ago to finish wht the two last ones and play later solo or with someone the spectral.

I got very disapointed with the last two maps..I was posting at the time than prime was too easy and overall nothing changed much in my perception..

I was using sv basically with exp traps and i could say than if i didnt have the threat of explode kobolts i would be fine even not having fully status withthem.

The dark moon was a lot about keeping the two obelisk alive with repair to bait the kobolts and the betsy was like a slug encounter with a boss that dont stop for long in her nest spot having 2,7b hp..maybe if her is considered a flyer you could place 15-20 skyguard tower in the center for a total smack down since the du in this map is unrealistic high while the spectral assault is low lol

I will still gonna play the spectral assault that is for me the hardest to win by a lot although i can see being almost afk if a guy with high resource doesnt force the situation like i was trying in this map and with a better boss killer hero.

After get all done and do a few testing there is no point in keeping playing atm.

So...

There is any idea of the producer making a new game mode for 2020 or balance patch for towers..?They released a beta for the other game but maybe still has room for improvement for this game?

I just checked the leaderboard and i'm surprised than no one really passed the 960 mark..i was hoping than this extra power would be enough to help but seems like zombiewookie was right or is too early still.

• Like 1

No any new challenge in this game except floors.If no insterest in onslaught, dd2 will lose players.

Honestly,prime is not hard,and not worth to farm,just pass all pirme ,then get hyper shard. Players are confused ,dont know what to do in game .Farm more ? For what ?they are aimless and feel good.haha.

9 hours ago, xiao xin said:

No any new challenge in this game except floors.If no insterest in onslaught, dd2 will lose players.

Honestly,prime is not hard,and not worth to farm,just pass all pirme ,then get hyper shard. Players are confused ,dont know what to do in game .Farm more ? For what ?they are aimless and feel good.haha.

I totally agree with you ..If you are right the game is divided between the players that ended mastery and primes and just have left onslaught or begginers..I hope than something else got released..just only make sense since clearly prime didnt push the threshold for player than are advanced to the game.

I would play onslaught again if they change the fact that i cant go back to my highest floor directly..I feel like the defense balance is  also limited and need to be better and the game need some touch of diversity over the use of things..Everyone just use a selection of defenses because already come out with the calculation of value and the grind is high..If trendy gave for ex a bonus of build one type of defenses by half du if its the only one in the map would make diverse/unique servos much more viable and also more worth to use certain defense untouched because is better value like colossus..

The potential of this game is big but seems wasted by some decisions and maybe by the fact that is run by a small company.

Posted (edited)

We definitely need a new and fresh endgame mode. I still stand by my point that everything we've grinded like Gear, Ascension Points and Ancient Pwr should have a payoff. We got all the power and where are we going to use it?

Also, In the most recent news posted at Steam, it was mentioned that CG couldn't add more to Prime Incursion due to all the commitments being used for DDA. That sounds to me like they have more plans for Prime Incursions which is a good sign (I guess? I'm just speculating with that post.) I had always assumed that CG intends Primes to be just as it is. 

What Have We Been Up to?

Earlier this month our last Prime Incursion was unlocked, bringing Betsy back into the spotlight, with many Defenders taking her down. We loved how Prime Incursions have gone, but have not been able to add to the system because we recently released Dungeon Defenders: Awakened into Closed Beta, and are working towards our February 2020 release!

Anyways, with DDA release coming up pretty soon. I'm really holding out hope that DD2 will get some decent manpower back once DDA releases.

Here's to DD2 in 2020! Huzzah!

Image result for Cheers gifs

Edited by Paloverde zfogshooterz
  • Like 1

yeah i would like to see more content added to DD2 but highly unlikely now that they are busy with DDA but you never know they might because there's still alot of people people DD2 

• Like 1

Maybe things gonna start to happens faster if for some reason player voluntarily offer help with bug fixes and general ideas of content and improvements in the gameplay (there is players that is willing to play untill floor 900 so those really like the game and may have a big understanding).I dont know if this is a right point but with how the game industry works in my view is way faster than things happens in this game..Is hard to believe than a lot of peoples stick for upcoming content at the rate that usually happens in this game and how impactful they end up.

There is new games and sequences all the time in the ned of the day even DD2 being ftp. 

The best way to help is to post suggestions of fixes and content on the forums. We will have a new community manager soon and that will help with the flow of information that CG hasn't been able to keep up. If you want to be part of their team you can go to their website to see what they are looking for then apply. They are a very small team trying to push out a new game and maintaining a game already out so I wouldn't expect super fast updates like a large company would do.

• Like 1

I'm aware of the situation and about the forums..Is a hard place when you are unable to do anything because of the time restriction..

I dont know if i can talk about in behalf of others but for me if they add a survival mode theme with onslaught mutators with increased floor lv by each wave you beat would be enough atm..

For ex you start on floor 100 on the 1st wave you beat the next is 150-200 and the mutator of all lanes changes but not the schedules and the map (stay the same build formation)..Less du normally gained for complete a wave and a good prize for how much waves/floor you achieved(maybe pristine cluster/motes)..If someone reach 999 the next increase will be in boss numbers.

I think than there is players like me that dont want to have the hassle to play over sometimes awful conditions of gameplay on LT and time to be able to experience high lv enemies..This "mode" for me seems like a good test field and also a option for those than dont want go the root of onslaught for various reasons.

On 1/4/2020 at 10:24 PM, Exglint said:

The best way to help is to post suggestions of fixes and content on the forums. We will have a new community manager soon and that will help with the flow of information that CG hasn't been able to keep up. If you want to be part of their team you can go to their website to see what they are looking for then apply. They are a very small team trying to push out a new game and maintaining a game already out so I wouldn't expect super fast updates like a large company would do.