LAWLTA

Holiday Season Event and Sale!

DEFENDERS!

Today we pushed out an update to bring the holiday season to Etheria! While we’re working on our Beta for Dungeon Defenders: Awakened, we wanted to make sure that Dungeon Defenders II was able to celebrate the festivities that the holiday season brings. Let’s get into it!

Holiday Season

l8y0cZGQ9_l3foBloaS6qsvogshfG8DkzQNdRVQC

When you hop in, the Town Hub and Private Tavern has been transformed into a cozy and wintry wonderland.

3kdA307yte6KDMFOa9xFrUvO_cIIaWb0th19BQ3Q

You’ll notice the most welcomed change, being the Wayfarer is dressed in his best Santa costume… Oh also, THE GIFTING TREE IS BACK! Check back once a day to receive some awesome goodies, maybe a mythical Defender Pack or a Season Weapon is inside. Open those presents before all the snow melts! (this snow isn't strong enough to last until April this year ;) )

Holiday SALE

ig4FRRkmdM_5qkOYbeyUHlydGVz_4stGMtXnb-b7

In the spirit of the holidays, there’s a giant gem sale going on in the emporium. All of the following are on sale for 50% OFF of their normal gem cost:

• ALL Heroes

• ALL Costumes

• ALL Shards

• ALL Shard Packs

• ALL Hero Bundles

• ALL Bags

• ALL Bank Vaults

• ALL Tower Skins

• Material Booster Pack

Some things may not have a 50% off badge next to it, but we assure you that everything listed here has been lowered. We’re excited to share the holiday cheer and make it easier to get what you want this holiday season!

Known Issue

• The Target Dummies are on the naughty list, and have been banished from the Town Hub during the holiday season. (Really they were causing an issue with loading that area, so they’re temporarily removed)

What’s Next?

We’re currently working on getting Dungeon Defenders: Awakened out here shortly with 2020 just right around the corner! We’ve been hard at work, and if you haven’t, check out our beta check-in here. If you want to keep up with what’s going on with Dungeon Defenders: Awakened before preordering/purchasing on release, be sure to add us to your wishlist to get continued updates! <3

Social Defenders

To get reliable updates on what’s to come, be sure to check out our social platforms for the latest juiciest beans to be spilled:

The entire team thanks you for your support. We’re working to make Chromatic Games a studio that is able to create games current and future that our Defenders are sure to enjoy, because our games are made for YOU!

Happy Holidays!
Chromatic Games

• Like 4

7 hours ago, LAWLTA said:

Open those presents before all the snow melts! (this snow isn't strong enough to last until April this year ;)

AW man I was looking forward to the players who would complain about free stuff again lol

This is great thank you! Just gotta love those Mythical defender packs! 

Slightly off topic here also, but also the winter sale started on Steam yesterday where the entire DD1 collection can be had at 75% off.. Woot! :Emoji_Huntress:

Happy Hollidays:santa:

Edited by All Your Yeahs
  • Like 1

This is great news! It looks like my waiting on buying a bunch of shards paid off in the end. (I blame that on my work schedule and not getting time to play, more than simply procrastinating, but in any case it's silver lining!) Not to mention my Initiate has been waiting far too long for a spiffy new costume. Happy holidays to all, and thanks so much!

• Like 1

The best thing about this event: The Tree and all the Duplicate Gold the Defender Packs will give me !

On 12/20/2019 at 5:00 PM, Exglint said:

AW man I was looking forward to the players who would complain about free stuff again lol

Yes. It really helped me get everything I need so now Defender Packs basically become bins of Gold.