Thaleskpl

[GIVEAWAY] Celebrating the Final Patch

Hi, my fondest memory in DD was at 16 y.o when i used to stay awake all night with the lights off farming Kings Game, and then going to sleep with my store open when my father woke up for work and told me from the stairs "I know youre awake!". Good ol days when we didnt care at all about the planet and sht...Childhood is a treasure. HNY everyone.

8 minutes ago, Barnowear said:

Hi, my fondest memory in DD was at 16 y.o when i used to stay awake all night with the lights off farming Kings Game, and then going to sleep with my store open when my father woke up for work and told me from the stairs "I know youre awake!". Good ol days when we didnt care at all about the planet and sht...Childhood is a treasure. HNY everyone.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198034315988/

When i finally got my first ult++ weapon, I was stoked!

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Purge-Chill-FTW/

Favourite memory was playing back on xbox 360 arcade version back in 2011 i think? Me and my best friend played the trial version of the game for months over and over again... good times. <3 This is the first event I've ever taken part in and it's on the last available day lmao hope I'm still in time 

https://steamcommunity.com/id/propengu1nz/

My favorite memory was when I was able to complete the achievement Touch all the way down, it was really long xD

https://steamcommunity.com/id/natanaelgohl/

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the giveaway/event, and hope I'm not too late on this.

My favorite Dungeon Defenders memory is from back when a good friend had just gotten the game on PS3 and we played local splitscreen together for hours, starting fresh characters, he as squire and me as huntress, and just figuring out how to beat each level together. He and I still play together to this day on PC and it's still such a blast.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Sauskom/

Edited by Saus

My favorite memory from dungeon defenders is the first time beating akatiti back in the day! 

Hmmm, but it's still January 5th here in California.  

Well anywho, finally beating that Ogre on Foundries and Forges felt AMAZING!!  Never forget that.

Hey, yeah, January 5th hasn't ended everywhere yet. My work has been kicking my butt, but I needed to reply to this before it was too late. In any case, I could write a dissertation about my love for (and history with) DunDef. But I'll keep it brief. I started playing DD1 when it launched on consoles and Steam over eight years ago. I have intense memories of beating The Summit on Insane for the first time. It was tough, yet so satisfying to down that dragon. The progression up to then in the campaign was actually well balanced, as it was basically about making the right choices in your upgrade points when leveling to max. That and of course learning to build for the maps. The only piece of gear that needed "farming" of any sort was generally the weapon for your DPS character.

In the years following: I would go on to play every DD release on every platform. I would test out the various versions of DD2 (and DDE) before they launched. I was an Event Host for Steam, for XB360, and for PS3 (one of the few folks ever to host on all three platforms; and the last one still kicking around these parts I believe.) I'd become great friends with so many members of the community and of Trendy Ent. (later Chromatic) over this time. So proud to be part of this community all these years, through the countless ups and downs we've had. We are strong, and I look forward to finishing this first decade and the one following it. Love you all.