xiao xin

The game become easy ?

I return to the game after5 month,then complete all prime ,get alll 7 hyper shard .when i try to climb floors, it become easier then i think before .I from 323 floor to 385 floor ,just 4 days .Now 441 floor.

Is it because of double hyper shard ? or petrifaction make players easier to build some hard lane , headstrong,spellbreaker,controlled ..

And today ,I see the top 100 onslaught ,which shock me .so many players have reached 700+ floors , As i know before , there are about 5 players half a year ago .

So , the game become easy ,right ?

The second Mass Destruction and easier to obtain Destructive Pylon did make the game easier for a lot of people. The players higher on the leaderboard were heading that way long before Prime Incursions though, the mass stunning stuff they kept added to the game, even after trying to nerf it several times, made the game too much easier.

• Like 1

I think the difficulty is the same, I go on floor 952 and I don't see much difference, but if I think what they are in low floors they reach better build in a short time

• Like 2

Just now, Nikobg93 said:

I think the difficulty is the same, I go on floor 952 and I don't see much difference, but if I think what they are in low floors they reach better build in a short time

Sup defender! 900+ floor is a long way .I hope i will make more pregress.

• Like 2