Buff Chip question

Currently making a DPS Lava Mancer build containing the mods of ManaBurn + Meduim + Damage Buff, but I am questioning if his Inflame & Harden ability are buffs. I’ve tried testing it and it’s not clear to me at all, Harden does go up slightly but Inflame goes up significantly. Not sure if it’s telling me that Harden isn’t a buff whilst Inflame is a buff, if that’s the case there’s no point on having Buff Chip on him. 

My question is does Inflame and Harden consider as a buff? 

Edited by MrPeterPFL

im not super confident as i dont play lavamancer dps a lot, but the difference in power between inflame and harden might just be that inflame naturally increases hero damage while harden increases defense. so they might both buff with the damage buff mod (no clue if they actually do), but inflame is naturally going to give you more damage increase either way.

• Like 1

On 12/9/2019 at 8:18 PM, Debs said:

im not super confident as i dont play lavamancer dps a lot, but the difference in power between inflame and harden might just be that inflame naturally increases hero damage while harden increases defense. so they might both buff with the damage buff mod (no clue if they actually do), but inflame is naturally going to give you more damage increase either way.

I just read his ability description and Inflame does increase damage lool, if that isn’t a buff I don’t know what is. 

12 hours ago, brokenwoody4 said:

you could test it out with like a level 1 mod, that way you don't waste a bunch of cash.

Ahh yes I shall, going to give it another test soon