super_slayan

Is there a way to reverse my cancellation of the kickstarter pledge?

the reason I had cancelled was because I wanted a copy for xbox and pc so I could play on the go and on the tv, but then I found out that xbox wouldn't be coming out anytime soon and felt betrayed. This led me to cancel my pledge, but then I thought about it more and just figured I could've just given the copy away to my bestfriend so we could play together on pc.  I should have just switched my copies to 2 pc copies instead of cancelling my pledge all together.  Is there a way I could reverse my decision?

Since at this point my survey thing still isnt locked for my KS pledge I would imagine so. I would shoot them an email and explain, some are still upgrading their pledges , so I expect they would be open to your decision.

14 minutes ago, dizzydiana said:

Since at this point my survey thing still isnt locked for my KS pledge I would imagine so. I would shoot them an email and explain, some are still upgrading their pledges , so I expect they would be open to your decision.

do you know their email? I think I have tried contacting them through here but they never got back to me

Just now, dizzydiana said:

@super_slayan your best bet would be preorder@chromatic.games for you. I am not sure if thats what you used 

thanks ! I used the "contact us" button on the bottom of the page.

37 minutes ago, super_slayan said:

the reason I had cancelled was because I wanted a copy for xbox and pc so I could play on the go and on the tv, but then I found out that xbox wouldn't be coming out anytime soon and felt betrayed. This led me to cancel my pledge, but then I thought about it more and just figured I could've just given the copy away to my bestfriend so we could play together on pc.  I should have just switched my copies to 2 pc copies instead of cancelling my pledge all together.  Is there a way I could reverse my decision?

The kickstarter is over; however you could always email preorder@chromatic.games and maybe they can work something out with you.

• Like 1