}
}
Return

F5:: ExitApp

for the lazy save it in a file like AfkTBoost.ahk you need autohotkey for this

Edited by DarkDasher
pretty code blocks
  • Sad 1

I used this script and my account got banned. After that I went to McDonalds to calm down and bought a burger and fries. As I sat there reflecting on my naughty deeds, I slowly took a bite of my fry and loaded up the dd forums. Who would right my injustice?? After all, being banned for using a simple ahk script was against how I wanted to play the game. The bbq sauce dripping from my lips slowly pattering on my keyboard as I message ice how I can get unbanned since I obviously did nothing wrong. After all, scripts are ok?? Acen has posted steam guides with them, how could I get banned so fast? I type so much my burger gets cold, I take a bite anyways. My timer for making my post is running low, I just submit. Never to be unbanned..

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, nenno15 said:

Please include this in the base game

Please include code in the game to detect this and ban people for it.  Almost every good game has code to detect people trying to avoid afk timers with scripts

Edited by fluffycalico

1 minute ago, fluffycalico said:

Please include code in the game to detect this and ban people for it

No 

2 minutes ago, fluffycalico said:

Please include code in the game to detect this and ban people for it.  Almost every good game has code to detect people trying to avoid afk timers with scripts

yeah i cant wait to run survival and having to press the same key for 2 hours. 

5 minutes ago, fluffycalico said:

No

6 minutes ago, fluffycalico said:

good games come out with polished betas

1 minute ago, Sneeze said:

good games come out with polished betas

So you are saying there has never been a good game ever as in the last 30 or so years I have never seen or even heard of a polished beta

Edited by fluffycalico

Just now, fluffycalico said:

So you are saying there has never been a good game ever as in the last 30 or so years I have never seen or even hear of a polished beta

stay in your echo chamber

I have to agree with people saying this should be ban. At the very least a kick from any multiplayer games.

Last thing i want is some useless good for nothing sitting AFK taking the spot of someone potentially helpful, You should always be actively repairing, searching for dark mages (who summon them immortal skellys) and killing them, as well as killing assassins who jumps the defences sometimes to kill you and end up attack the defences from behind, as well as helping kill the ogres etc...

The is plenty to do, you can only justifiably AFK if you are stepping away for a few moments i.e. toilet break, getting a drink etc... or if your defences are so overwhelmingly powerful that they don't need any attention (currently impossible in the beta, only able to do this in DD1&DD2 atm)  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, AJsEpicGames said:

or if your defences are so overwhelmingly powerful that they don't need any attention (currently impossible in the beta, only able to do this in DD1&DD2 atm)  

so pretty much late game DDA. or midgame even kek

Edited by BillyH

Just now, fluffycalico said:

Don't buy hacked gear and you won't need to afk

you clearly never played dd1 lol

9 minutes ago, BillyH said:

so pretty much late game DDA. or midgame even kek

Im level 70 on all my chars and still cant AFK completely, aura health is an issue, i always have to reun around and repair them, plus with immortal skellys spawning you have to keep hunting dark mages, a TRUE AFK game is currently impossible in DDA, you may be able to afk your way to wave 15 but above that especially on alchemical laboratory with 3k enemies its just impossible.

• Like 1

I am not sure where even discussing the possibilty to afk is relevant to the OP. There are still some spots where if your build allows, you can be more or less afk in DDA I have done so, not through the entire survival but through a fair few waves of it. I probably spent 80% at least of my times doing survival in DD1 afk only bothering to move between waves to repair auras. All of this I did without ever using modified gear, stacking towers(bug bear of mine) , emulator or any other tool. 

The problem I have is showing a tool of some sort which encourages others to play in a way that is NOT intended by the developer. Whether it is clearly describing an exploit , clearly demonstrating an Auto hot key script or how to modify value with Cheat engine. I dont care all of these activities should lead to a ban not only for those who use them, but also to those who demonstrate them. I may sound harsh and uncompromising, but I make no apology for this. I will not support any form of cheating full stop.

Edited by dizzydiana
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, dizzydiana said:

I am not sure where even discussing the possibilty to afk is relevant to the OP. There are still some spots where if your build allows, you can be more or less afk in DDA I have done so, not through the entire survival but through a fair few waves of it. I probably spent 80% at least of my times doing survival in DD1 afk only bothering to move between waves to repair auras. All of this I did without ever using modified gear, stacking towers(bug bear of mine) , emulator or any other tool. 

The problem I have is showing a tool of some sort which encourages others to play in a way that is NOT intended by the developer. Whether it is clearly describing an exploit , clearly demonstrating an Auto hot key script or how to modify value with Cheat engine. I dont care all of these activities should lead to a ban not only for those who use them, but also to those who demonstrate them. I may sound harsh and uncompromising, but I make no apology for this. I will not support any form of cheating full stop.

DD1 is a complete game with end game content, you can build your way up to fully AFKable defences, in the beta thats not as possible, regarding relevancy to the OP, i dont really understand scripts and stuff but from reading comments i assume its a code to allow you to afk forever so i'd say the conversation of AFKing in game is very relevant as thats what this topic is about advertising a way to AFK. If the devs didnt intend for scripts to be usable then this guy and all who use it should be banned, the end. It's flat out cheating in that case but scripts and cheating are something i have 0 experience in so i can't really say much on the subject.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, dizzydiana said:

Whether it is clearly describing an exploit , clearly demonstrating an Auto hot key script or how to modify value with Cheat engine.

It wasne me it was this cat, ban the cute cat.

cat-4223305_1920-300x200.jpg.7ddc97da9c7e6bc20ec0a68f5d5ff646.jpg

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, AJsEpicGames said:

DD1 is a complete game with end game content, you can build your way up to fully AFKable defences, in the beta thats not as possible, regarding relevancy to the OP, i dont really understand scripts and stuff but from reading comments i assume its a code to allow you to afk forever so i'd say the conversation of AFKing in game is very relevant as thats what this topic is about advertising a way to AFK. If the devs didnt intend for scripts to be usable then this guy and all who use it should be banned, the end. It's flat out cheating in that case but scripts and cheating are something i have 0 experience in so i can't really say much on the subject.

I am sorry if my post caused any confusion. there are parts of survival at present where I dont need to run around and repair in DDA. There are maps like Alchemical Lab requires more constant engagement. the ability to afk does not alone depend on a script. You need the stats on towers and somewhere safe for your hero to stand. I understand that extra tools which help you stay less active are a different story and sorry if I caused any issue with not being clear.

scripts like the one presented are usually to allow you to do an action without the need to have user input. They will replicate key presses without the actual need for someone to continually press a key. There have been scripts to replicate jumping or moving character slightly to fool anti-afk measures, there have been more complicated scripts that replicates a series of actions in a impossible time frame(eg combintations in fighting games). I have never needed use of such things, but I have seen plenty of people use them or advocate their use. 

Edited by dizzydiana
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, AJsEpicGames said:

Im level 70 on all my chars and still cant AFK completely, aura health is an issue, i always have to reun around and repair them, plus with immortal skellys spawning you have to keep hunting dark mages, a TRUE AFK game is currently impossible in DDA, you may be able to afk your way to wave 15 but above that especially on alchemical laboratory with 3k enemies its just impossible.

I am going to disagree with you, I did an successful afk run on insane labs survival up to 25. Though I repaired the auras after each wave. Little hint: You do not have to place the ensnare and especially the strength drain aura so much to the front. If they are a bit behind the e-aura and enrage, you save tons of HP/s. Also spending a few extra points in tower HP certainly helps (and was needed); I did it with level 48 chars, so with level 70 you should have plenty of additional stats.