Sign in to follow this  
Soup-

Pre order now has more editions? How can I upgrade my purchase?

21 minutes ago, fluffycalico said:

that unless you want to be weeks behind you have to go buy a nintendo switch then trasnsfer your character to pc? 

PC is not a console and thus is not affected by a console exclusivity deal

Just now, Exglint said:

PC is not a console and thus is not affected by a console exclusivity deal

So just to be clear you are sayng that PC and Nintendo will get it at same time...then only other consolse not pc will be behind?  If true I am still in but feel bad for the other consoles as they still get boned.

21 minutes ago, fluffycalico said:

Wait is this saying :https://www.nintendo-insider.com/dungeon-defenders-awakened-revealed-as-a-timed-nintendo-switch-exclusive/

that unless you want to be weeks behind you have to go buy a nintendo switch then trasnsfer your character to pc?   If that is true everyone I know is going to be out.   Noone wants to buy a POS switch just to not get screwed on release date and be weeks behind 

Well PC and Switch release at the same time, it is the PS4 and Xbox that have the delay in release. So they could in theory be behind others when it releases due to cross saves.

However, I have to say personally, I wouldn't really worry about being too far behind in a game like this and would rather be somone left behind than to not have cross saves at all.

Correct PC and Switch will get it at launch, Xbox and PS4 are the ones who will have to wait. PC has its own deals to worry about which seemed to have been passed at this point between Steam and Epic, and Steam got the game so far, Epic might also get it in the future.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Exglint said:

Correct PC and Switch will get it at launch, Xbox and PS4 are the ones who will have to wait. PC has its own deals to worry about which seemed to have been passed at this point between Steam and Epic, and Steam got the game so far, Epic might also get it in the future.

Then all I need from them now are:

1) Guarentees of major effort against hacking

2) The ability to hand them like $10 to upgrade my KS to include skins and phoenix

Edited by fluffycalico

1 minute ago, fluffycalico said:

So just to be clear you are sayng that PC and Nintendo will get it at same time...then only other consolse not pc will be behind?  If true I am still in but feel bad for the other consoles as they still get boned.

Yes PC and Switch release first then some time later (no information on length given) PS4 and XB1 will have their launch. Many console players were annoyed with this decision as they clearly stated previously all platforms would release at the same time. I can understand that CG may of needed addiotional support for the switch and Nintendo may of put them in a difficult position which led to taking the exclusivity. A large portion of my keys will not be usable until the later launch.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, fluffycalico said:

Wait is this saying :https://www.nintendo-insider.com/dungeon-defenders-awakened-revealed-as-a-timed-nintendo-switch-exclusive/

that unless you want to be weeks behind you have to go buy a nintendo switch then trasnsfer your character to pc?   If that is true everyone I know is going to be out.   Noone wants to buy a POS switch just to not get screwed on release date and be weeks behind

It's a CONSOLE exclusive, so PC and Switch will be available at launch, PS4 and Xbox will follow 2 weeks to 2 months after