Sign in to follow this  
ColobelSpike82

Diverse critical Servo

That MOD raises critical chance %, and is kind of hard to test unless you either pile on unique def around it, and/or pair it with the other 2 diverse mods that raise def power and crit power for each unique as well.

But...here's the thing. Crit builds are just far from being the most effective ways to build. Can you still do a crit build? Of course, but it takes a lot of setup and there are many meta alternatives. About a year or so ago TE (now CG) changed how all power is calculated in the game. Crit power used to be independent of def power, and the meta then was putting everything into crit. LSA's just melted bad guys! Then TE changed crit to be a % of def power, and testers found that much more benefit came from jacking up def power and rate, instead of crit. 

So, many old builds were crazy crit heavy, and the shards that had anything to do with crit were powerful and wanted, hence there are a lot of them floating around. These days....not many of us use them. It's a personal preference thing i guess. I just wanted to give you some back story, in case you wondered why. 

Edited by Jaws_420
  • Like 1

And Psycho-crit (you have to coin that phrase Magic) effects all mobs whereas anti mods effect the few. Replacing a mod with an anti mod will drastically reduce the damage of some towers, but it will not drastically reduce the damage of other towers (same mods and set up scenarios). I have found it most effective to place the anti mods on the towers in whise overall damage is least affected.