Fatheredpuma81

The AI is BS (Compilation)

The bouncer blockades are currently bugged out pretty hard. The slice and dice I believe is also bugged as the max damage per tick is like 400 with 275-300 power. And the rate is also tragically slow compared to dd1. I’m taking a wild guess that the reason behind this is the slice and dice is not registering the max spin speed and is not performing as should. As far as the mages summoning the skeletons from dead elves that dive into the middle by the core is a complete travesty. I’ve thought about doing a turtle build similar to something you’d do on tavern defense on dd1 or Kings game. And surrounding the core with giant auras. As far as my highest wave completed was 22/25 on insane solo.

Edited by TMyth

10 hours ago, TMyth said:

As far as the mages summoning the skeletons from dead elves that dive into the middle by the core is a complete travesty.

What? Mages don't summon Skeletons from anything I think. They just summon them in what seems to be a random location around them. My friend has seen Skeletons be summoned in such crazy places where no mob should be (they instantly die though apparently).

Then again Spider Archer is a thing so...

The location that I saw the skeleton spawn is a normal location for dark elves to jump too. So maybe it jumped up and died. As far as I know necromancers have never spawned skeletons at random without a dead minion at that location. Could be wrong though.

3 hours ago, TMyth said:

The location that I saw the skeleton spawn is a normal location for dark elves to jump too. So maybe it jumped up and died. As far as I know necromancers have never spawned skeletons at random without a dead minion at that location. Could be wrong though.

Ah yea then maybe but nothing is there that could kill them so...

Mages summoning skeletons is an ability of theirs, it isn't based on dead enemies.
Yes they can summon them in some pretty weird places, I assume this will be patched out because some of those places are quite unreasonable.
Dark elves are MEANT to go past your defenses and hunt YOU, so don't stand on the crystal.
Orcs and Kobolds going past barricades is obviously not intended and will likely be patched out by either increasing aggro or size of the barricades.
Spider Archers is obviously a bug, stuck mobs happen.

Most of the things you showed are either bugs, or things that could be polished a small bit. It's a beta, what did you expect?

• Like 1

On 11/27/2019 at 2:39 AM, Fatheredpuma81 said:

Mod wanted to mess with me so I just simply made a new post. Title says it all really.

Who is messing with you and how?

3 hours ago, luuk_111 said:

Mages summoning skeletons is an ability of theirs, it isn't based on dead enemies.
Yes they can summon them in some pretty weird places, I assume this will be patched out because some of those places are quite unreasonable.
Dark elves are MEANT to go past your defenses and hunt YOU, so don't stand on the crystal.
Orcs and Kobolds going past barricades is obviously not intended and will likely be patched out by either increasing aggro or size of the barricades.
Spider Archers is obviously a bug, stuck mobs happen.

Most of the things you showed are either bugs, or things that could be polished a small bit. It's a beta, what did you expect?

The barricades are the size they have always been.  In the front side of alchemy you have always needed 2 mage shields or 1 warrior shield perfectly placed.   This part is not a bug.

Now for the dark skelly going stright for the crystal I due hope that is a bug.

At least the ogres haven't been attending yoga classes like they did in DD1, where they'd just casually slip by your barriers... course, half the time they get stuck on spawn right now, but still. 

13 hours ago, luuk_111 said:

They couldn't hurt the crystal before... like... how do they forget that?

11 hours ago, Alhanalem said:

Who is messing with you and how?

lol funny.

8 hours ago, Xurtan said:

At least the ogres haven't been attending yoga classes like they did in DD1, where they'd just casually slip by your barriers... course, half the time they get stuck on spawn right now, but still. 

Never actually had that happen before but I guess i never really played DD with all chars at a low level. Still i'd take Ogre's slipping by over Kobolds and Skeletons any day.

It was a serious question. If you feel you're being treated unfairly, I want to know. I haven't taken any action on you or this thread, so I want to know what the deal is.

11 hours ago, Alhanalem said:

It was a serious question. If you feel you're being treated unfairly, I want to know. I haven't taken any action on you or this thread, so I want to know what the deal is.

I made a post with bad Mage AI, decided to instead make a bad AI compilation and uploaded it to YouTube, and when I tried deleting the bad mage AI clip attached to the thread it wouldn't stay deleted for some reason so I asked for help. You then came and deleted my YouTube link and I assumed you were just messing with me because I asked 

If someone wants to tell me how to delete attached files permanently and not just visually on the editors end that'd be great.

2 hours ago, Fatheredpuma81 said:

I made a post with bad Mage AI, decided to instead make a bad AI compilation and uploaded it to YouTube, and when I tried deleting the bad mage AI clip attached to the thread it wouldn't stay deleted for some reason so I asked for help. You then came and deleted my YouTube link and I assumed you were just messing with me because I asked 

Well, I thought that's what you wanted me to do (edit the post to remove the video), so I apologize for any confusion.