ArchaicLotus

Screenshots, Dryad power-build

Gratitude for such an implementation (TCDO). Crit Chance, Crit Damage, Power servo mods (all 10/10).Guilded Defense Rate, Guilded Crit Damage, Guilded Destruction shards. Crit Damage shard is interchangeable with guilded deadly strikes based off of lane scenario. Under these conditions with boost aura, all guilded shards, the blaze balloon dealt 2.6 times the damage of two flame auras, no upgrades. Where D.U. is precious for me, the lost temple, upgrading one tower has been more effective long-term as opposed to upgrading two flame auras. Nothing has gotten passed the blaze ballon damage radius.

Geyser bugged? In what way. It seems to work as intended, for me.

Yea see for me I need the target limit because I have minimal stopping power, Snaking Sands slows them once (another bug) then can stun for a few seconds if they are in the large radius still, but 95% of any stun that goes out comes from my Huntress herself. Lanes with a lot of enemies tested my target limit after I crossed floor 400. Though much less so after the second Mass Destruction shard which jumped Fissures up closer to my FA dps.

I would have to run the Geyser shard again but last time I ran one during a Huntress only climb they were after my BB but before my Explosive Trap and it offered no additional dmg to the ET. Since I didnt plan to use them I didnt run extensive tests on lots of defenses to see if only specific ones worked but afaik, it never offers the bonus dmg. Though the trap still drenches because nothing is protected against that, Oil on the other hand only half works depending on lane/enemy.

The both, Geyser and Blaze Balloon have been extremely effective for me. I notice fewer damage taps against enemies drench by geyser and the blaze balloon is melting. My snaking sands is slowing effectively as well.

You have a lot of bugs that I do not have. Leaderboard issues, BB issues, Geyser issues, Snaking sands issues. If I were to have those issues I would be bothered.

Sands would be rare to notice, basically an enemy slowed by sands either has a cooldown or a bug where it cant be slowed by sands again. Something you would only notice if you had multiple on the lane or managed to slow them which returns them to before the sands then have them activate it again. 

I dont have issues with BB though, in that regard it is the shock/petrify mechanics I have an issue with, without those it doesnt measure up to FA or Fissure.

Leaderboard is whatever, when they make a leaderboard that will show skill I may care again but those have never shown anything from day 1 (except Mastery which if released at a better time I could have partaken in more).

Geyser I would have to test again /shrug

i like hearing all these different setups gives me more ideals than just putting down flame auras and legendary weapon mans  then just afk  it makes a player use their brain a little anyways and it makes it way less boring 

Way less boring is right. That's a major reason I did not AP reset; I am too all over the place to reset. Conversely, I have spent countless hours farming materials.

I will give you 500 million gold for your legendary weapon's manufacturer. Joking. Those are priceless. I left before and came back after those were possible to make. I cannot imagine the value of Shocking Revelations and water servos during that period

5 hours ago, Little Magic Hat said:

since you’re not using stuns except on snaking, how are you dealing with berserkers? Just pure DPS?

Yup, Im more afraid of Lavaguardians than Zerkers because they are ranged enemies

6 hours ago, ArchaicLotus said:

Way less boring is right. That's a major reason I did not AP reset; I am too all over the place to reset. Conversely, I have spent countless hours farming materials.

I will give you 500 million gold for your legendary weapon's manufacturer. Joking. Those are priceless. I left before and came back after those were possible to make. I cannot imagine the value of Shocking Revelations and water servos during that period

i wasn't playing DD2 much at the time i was just doing dailys about every three days but i made legendary wm and i didn't like it wasn't as much power so i didn't make but one lol

Plot twist: He has an extra but he cant trade it because the relic had been altered and bound to him :P

11 hours ago, Exglint said:

Plot twist: He has an extra but he cant trade it because the relic had been altered and bound to him :P

no plot twist i only have one but it is bound to me so can't sell even if i wanted to / wish i had made several when i had a chance to 

It gets to the point where gold is just gold; you always can get it in DD2. Legendary Weapons Manufacturer = priceless. I wouldn't sell one if I had one, for any amount. 

I'll keep posting different builds and new tower powers. So far the Earthshatter, Nimbus, and Blaze Balloon have been more effective than their D.U. cost of 60. I only state the damage ouput based off of placement, shards, and mods.

The Volcano has proven to be invaluable on Greystone Plaza, the Lost Temple, Drakenfrost Keep, Dead Road, Drakenfrost Resort, Crumbled Bulwark, and both variations of the throne room. Again, placement, shards, and mods are definately key with the volcano. I've been taking a lot of time off, but I'll focus on climbing through the weekend.

It's great to see a few good builders using the Dryad now, climbing onslaught.

Its really good to see a player avoiding the same 5 defenses grouped death ball/zone..Its a thing than the game become a numb repetition but you need to consider than at certain point because of the scalling of enemies and the grind to get your relics at the stronger point as can be make almost any attempt of change defenses very unviable.Still everyone plays like want i guess.

At the same time you call for originality but the design of your setup i saw other times..I dont think that you copy at all but the long range defenses with no los required grouped on a place with boost is not new..You maybe are using in a more effective way and in a time than few players use dryad that are good for this but let two subcore of greystone/littlehorn be destroyed to allow focus power in a area is predictable..

Do you think that you could do something with skel archers for maps like this?Also i believe than naturally you will avoid most of los towers like cannon ball, ballista or sv but is maybe a option to trigger pertify combo with pdt on short lanes since they are all neutral elemental passive to earth servo attunement..

The thing that i'm curious is if you can make a simple builds of oil geyser and exp traps with tenacity like i did to target lanes with a lot of mobs that is not immune to slow as the first line of dmg and good cc to allow for more dmg time for the other defenses..Maybe this outweight the price of one nimbus/earthshatter.