KeusLey

more bags pls ? :3

I know its a little off topic bcuz u guys are focusing hard in DDA.
But could we pls get more bags for DDII ?
MAN I LOVE THIS GAME, and im not quiting it with DDA like others. 

Im playing it a lot and reseting loop right now, so im saving my 10/10 mods and shards im gilding. 

I already have all bags and bank i can purchase and all is left to me is 19 slots, bcuz the rest is full :((((

could i have a reaply at least, like: "No it cant be done. all you will have is this!", so i can cry alone in a corner ?????? hahahaha

Hello fellow defender,

as requested.... No it cant be done. all you will have is this!

I find it unlikely that they will introduce new storage options or allow the purchase of more bags than they already allow.

It seems you are at a point where you need to decide what you really need to keep and what not.

Personally I have nearly 1k hours play time and max bags and vaults and I have not had a problem with storage yet.. only keep shards that I will need gilded and mods that are decent.

• Like 1

On 11/24/2019 at 1:40 PM, KeusLey said:

I know its a little off topic bcuz u guys are focusing hard in DDA.
But could we pls get more bags for DDII ?
MAN I LOVE THIS GAME, and im not quiting it with DDA like others. 

Im playing it a lot and reseting loop right now, so im saving my 10/10 mods and shards im gilding. 

I already have all bags and bank i can purchase and all is left to me is 19 slots, bcuz the rest is full :((((

could i have a reaply at least, like: "No it cant be done. all you will have is this!", so i can cry alone in a corner ?????? hahahaha

Sadly this is not going to happen, many of us have requested this for a long time ago, Trendy had a plan for inventory improvements but things changed after Chromatic took over. Chromatic are more focus on DDA atm so don't expect any changes for DD2 

• Like 1

Yeah, the injustice of our inventory bag murder due to shard gilding was never accounted for or made right. Pages and pages and PAGES of shards... I have begged for either shard stacking (which coding wise cannot be done), partial shard upgrading, or more bags..,none of which of course ever happened. 😥

• Like 2

On 11/25/2019 at 4:28 PM, ExpoWasTaken said:

Hello fellow defender,

as requested.... No it cant be done. all you will have is this!

I find it unlikely that they will introduce new storage options or allow the purchase of more bags than they already allow.

It seems you are at a point where you need to decide what you really need to keep and what not.

Personally I have nearly 1k hours play time and max bags and vaults and I have not had a problem with storage yet.. only keep shards that I will need gilded and mods that are decent.

I have close to 2k hours in play time, 63 resets right now and this is been a problem bcuz I don't really want to upgrade my gear, so I'm saving it, have like 5 banks full of 10/10 mods, 2 full of guilded shards 1 full of rare pets that I don't want to sell or discard. And I still want to guild a lot of shards, that's prob why I'm having this little bag space.

I'm the kind of collector player. So that's why I need more bags hahaa

It can be done, but takes ages since I have to sell a lot of items and manage my bags every end of the map.

On 11/27/2019 at 12:10 PM, Jaws_420 said:

Yeah, the injustice of our inventory bag murder due to shard gilding was never accounted for or made right. Pages and pages and PAGES of shards... I have begged for either shard stacking (which coding wise cannot be done), partial shard upgrading, or more bags..,none of which of course ever happened. 😥

Partial shard upgrading could be amazing lol

• Like 1

I've not bought any bags nor the material vault. I wanted to collect as well, but if you are needing room, collecting is something that you have to disregard.

Trendmatic is focusing on DDA. The requests for extra bags is very old. It is important you make the best you of your space; selling more frequently and letting go of things you do not need

Knowing that little will change until after DDA launches, I think you folks are right to plan ahead for the time when that won't be as much of an obstacle. I think Jaws really hit on something there. Since gilding helped to make the storage situation worse, maybe we could co-opt the existing shard dusting system to improve it. Maybe make gilding require either 10 of the same shard or a massive amount of dust?

On 12/3/2019 at 12:02 AM, Slade1135 said:

Knowing that little will change until after DDA launches, I think you folks are right to plan ahead for the time when that won't be as much of an obstacle. I think Jaws really hit on something there. Since gilding helped to make the storage situation worse, maybe we could co-opt the existing shard dusting system to improve it. Maybe make gilding require either 10 of the same shard or a massive amount of dust?

I remember Jaws suggested a great idea, convert Shard Dust into Defender Medals, 

Dust aside because there is a vault for it, they already have a system that could be reborn to help with shards for overly greedy players. Way back in time they had shards in gear, then they decided it was time to give them their own slots. Back then people had hundreds of shards slotted into gear to save on space so anyone who didnt have room for them when they were forcefully ejected had shards put in a containment item that held 15 shards each. These could easily be remade to be used to package shards at a cost of DM/gems.

I have many other little things like this on standby, Im just waiting for them to finish DDA and freeing up time to implement something into DD2 before making a thread so it is not lost to the sands of time and a mountain of DDA threads.