MelodicRain

What Hero's would you love to see in DDA?

First off let me just say the beta is pretty fun. obviously its a beta so there are a few things that will get touched up before release but overall im happy so far. Second, as we only are able to play with the original 4 hero's I wanted to kinda get an idea on what hero's the community would like to see, be it from DD1, DD2, or even one that was in the old DD2 MOBA at PAX years ago that never got released. Personally, my fav hero ever since seeing her in the DD2 PAX gameplay has been the Gunwitch, and I really hope she gets put in DDA. Even if she doesnt tho, I'm still happy with the direction the game is headed.

Im sure we will get the Ev and Barbarian in some form as they have persisted through all 3 versions so far. We will prolly get gender swapped heroes as well, I liked the countess and her abilities the other swaps not so much in DD1 or DD2. I would like the Lavamancer from DD2 as his towers are so fun and I would like the summoner from Dd1 (even if implemented the same way as in DDE). Having a hero designed just for towers was something I missed terribly in DD2.

As much as I loved the summoner, he just made the defense building aspect of the game take twice as long as needed but he was 100% needed for harder content.

1 minute ago, Racthoh said:

As much as I loved the summoner, he just made the defense building aspect of the game take twice as long as needed but he was 100% needed for harder content.

If summoner comes back it shouldn't have it's own DU like in DD1, that was pretty broken.

10 minutes ago, VillainousTaco said:

If summoner comes back it shouldn't have it's own DU like in DD1, that was pretty broken.

Yes which I think was the main reason for the change in DDE where he would share the same resource ppol but the game wasnt really balanced to use this change effectively. If balanced correctly with DU I would be happy for him to share the same DU and also allow more tower only designed heroes to come forth. In DD2 we already have 2 heroes designed unable to build Barbarian and gunwitch with abilities instead of towers. i see no reason to have heroes that are the opposite in design.With stats being like DD1 there is more opportunity to have such heroes than could ever work in DD2.

Honestly, I'd love to see the Gunwitch or Dryad. I'm doubting the Dryad could come back though. Series EV is definitely another I'd like to see come back, I loved her towers.

Barbarian & Summoner.

I like most of the other heroes also, but these feel more unique as they aren't "hybrids" like the other heroes. They have a specific purpose and design.

I hope they add even more maps and content in general. Any post game content that adds to the value of the game and it's replayability is a welcome addition.