Sign in to follow this  
Wtllama

Wrong copy

Hello very excited for this release but I have an issue . I understand your guys are very busy getting ready for the beta and I don’t tyler this with any hard feelings. That being said and this is completely my fault but I bought the wrong copy of the game . I accidentally bought the Nintendo switch copy when I need a PC copy and I’m not even sure if there anything you guys can do. I contacted support about it but haven’t heard back . So I’m typing this here in hopes someone sees it. Thanks and keep on being awesome!

When I emailed they got back fairly quick, try sending another email. Sorry that I'm not offering too much help but there's nothing I can do except comment on this thread so that more people see the thread

• Thanks 1

You should be able to change most Kickstarter options in backer kit. I'm not sure if that's one of them, but I know I could change almost every electable option when I looked.

Hey thanks you both for the replies . I just checked and most things can be changed in the backer kit but sadly what copy isn’t one of them and I’ll defiantly try sending another ticket to support . Thanks again !

I just go to my email, search "Chromatic games survey", and one of them should say something like "survey confirmation", then open that email and it should have a link

to your survey where you can change all the information you want.

I don’t have an email registered to this preorder or should I say a email registered within that site just an email for the receipt .

At this point I may just preorder the game Again and give this code away here on the forms somewhere support hasn’t gotten back to me yet and the betas just around the corner.

Edited by Wtllama
Incorrect spelling

So on that subject I think ill close this on thank you for all  help and I guess for anyone playing switch look forward to a  give a way of some sort once i figure out how to give it away Ou0!

18 hours ago, Wtllama said:

So on that subject I think ill close this on thank you for all  help and I guess for anyone playing switch look forward to a  give a way of some sort once i figure out how to give it away Ou0!

Please make sure you're emailing preoder@chromatic.games and not support@chromatic.games. but you're correct, it's all hands on deck for the Beta launch. We'll be catching up on emails shortly.

Sign in to follow this