Sign in to follow this  
brokenwoody4

Automation question

I guess I should know this, but - so what does leveling up that shard then do? Just increases the healing mechanism that none of us use it for?

I tried to make this shard work on an attacking barrier, but it just could not stand up to long rage attacks. Seemed worthless to me until the tenacity benefit became known to me. Now it's pricless because I've yet to get a 10 tenacity. 

• Like 2

Yeah upgrade just for healing  / i had got 1 tenacity couple weeks after it first started dropping then none until last week when 2 dropped that ill probably never use lol

• Like 1

Automation is really good without upgrading it just slap it in and head to darken frost town and farm good time to take a break from onslaught 

2 hours ago, Zombiewookie said:

Good for bait obelisk since it keeps attacking and healing 

I wanted it to work in the Spinning Blades so bad, but that is just a crap wall, in a tower category that's mostly defunct too... Now it goes in my WM for obvious reasons. 

I love the Obelisk idea! Great for stopping c7 air bombs. 

• Like 1

i tried on orc blockade was alright but range enemies just destroy it i may experiment with different towers to see how it works because blockades just doesn't hit enough 

• Like 1

Man if only they would create a defense with the sole purpose of blocking or reflecting attacks from ranged enemies. Come on CG we need more options.  /sarcasm

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Exglint said:

Man if only they would create a defense with the sole purpose of blocking or reflecting attacks from ranged enemies. Come on CG we need more options.  /sarcasm

i agree we have alot of options but blockades are not used anymore because they are almost useless for what they are supposed to do and that is slow enemies down not to be destroyed in 1 or 2 hits ?

On 11/15/2019 at 12:47 AM, playertt said:

i agree we have alot of options but blockades are not used anymore because they are almost useless for what they are supposed to do and that is slow enemies down not to be destroyed in 1 or 2 hits ?

There are Servos like Hardened and Protective Downgrade that can mitigate that and there are instances where things like Hexfrost Throwers and Omega Squad Epsilon and Drakin Barrage can be stopped with just a wall + Reflect Beam without elemental combos. They do lose effectiveness somewhat fast though.

Edited by ChrisH36

Those servos sound good but try on high onslaught and most of the primes not much of use  better to just use more dps defenses to me anyway 

I used walls on ALL the primes with 10/10 on those 2 + Automation and they barely fell (only when I wasn't paying attention)

High ONS they can have their moments but you can't be stupid with them. Besides, you need to have a good Tree if you want your bees to perform well on High ONS anyways.

Your walls sound like garbage if they fail on both.

Edited by ChrisH36

1 hour ago, ChrisH36 said:

High ONS they can have their moments but you can't be stupid with them. Besides, you need to have a good Tree if you want your bees to perform well on High ONS anyways.

That's another problem you have to have trees for hornets 

2 hours ago, ArchaicLotus said:

What do you mean by good tree? Placement of it is all that matters: Keep it out of harms way. 

Power Surge Prime: The only defense that is unaffected by the gimmick of the map.

Off chance it gets randomly targeted by units when you think it is "out of harms way"

If the range on it is garbage,, that is another problem.

2 hours ago, playertt said:

That's another problem you have to have trees for hornets 

Wut. Without them, Hornets deactivate.

Edited by ChrisH36

I use Defense Range, vicious, and deadly strikes to optimize placement options. I've balanced what I am adding and taking away from as far as my second vicious strikes. This is mainly for the Temple

Automation is good for oblisk.On the other hand,automation is very useful when u want to reset manytimes. no need to up relic to c 8  ,u also can get 100% tenacity .