Neoneo

Zombiewok I challenge you

I’m gonna challenge you to beat me in AP reset I challenge to do all 70 currently I’m on 28 and exhausted, bored and frustrated, I haven’t cried climbing onslaught but I can honestly tell you That have I thrown my remote control and on the wall but not on any people co-workers, or animals, so far my remote is ok, a little disfunction but manageable.  good luck zombie, this is going to be harder than all prime combined because it requires so much time. 

Not worth lol, I won't ever reset since that would mean losing onslaught progress. (probably)

Also I'd suggest playing DDA instead of sticking to DD2 in a near future (maybe come back to it if they ever release some new content idk) 

But keep up the good work, you will soon have as many ap resets as my alt !

:gobshades:

• Like 2

Yes I simply win in this challenge.  Since you cannot compete, that means you forfeit in this challenge and according to the rule book Players who forfeit or refuse from a match will automatically loss. That challenge was a lot easier than chaos 1. 

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, Zombiewookie said:

Not worth lol, I won't ever reset since that would mean losing onslaught progress. (probably)

Also I'd suggest playing DDA instead of sticking to DD2 in a near future (maybe come back to it if they ever release some new content idk) 

But keep up the good work, you will soon have as many ap resets as my alt !

:gobshades:

It doesn’t feel like I won when you say alt 

9 hours ago, Neoneo said:

Hi zombie if you’re gonna stop playing dd2 could I have some cool gears mod pets etc. 

Just letting you know, Zombiewookie's on PC (I've encountered him on several random matches) and you're on PS4 right?

Edited by Paloverde zfogshooterz
  • Like 1