Quackinton

I have some questions

I am new to the game, and I just have a few questions. First, is the game cross-platform? I play on PC and want to play with my friend on Xbox. Two, is there a single player mode? 

• Like 1

No crossplay

Game can be played solo or team throughout, not a separate mode per se. Just launch a match on "private" setting to ensure it stays solo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Quackinton said:

Will I be able to beat the game only solo? I don’t have anyone to play with. Thanks for answer my questions Btw!

Yeah you can beat it solo /actually  easier solo 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

While DD1 was much more multi friendly and DD2 was made to be, you can do almost everything in the game solo without too much trouble. 

Also know that when you do play multi - each added player increases the hp and atk of the enemies, while you and your def do not. So...solo can be a lot easier very often. Plus, tbh finding people to play with you in DD2 is kind of a chore...especially in Onslaught. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Technically, while it is much easier solo than 3/4 players, it is actually easier with 2 players than solo despite the increase to enemies. Also they removed the attack bonus to enemies from multiplayer a long time ago, its just a 20% increase to hp per player now. (As well as a bonus to xp and guaranteed legendary gear when in multiplayer)

• Like 3