Sign in to follow this  
manchango

As it stands... who can we talk to? What can we do?

What is the point of posting anything to this site if they occasionally respond with vague answers like asap? If you have any issue the more people I talk to the more it seems like everyone just accepts chromatic’s poor conduct that it will never get resolved... let’s unite and demand better service, eternia deserves to not be treated like how a cable company treats its clients

You could organize a DDA boycott until they fix the issues in DD2.  The issue would be organizing enough people to agree with what the actual issues are and ones that could be fixed and then getting them to commit to the boycott. 

What are the issues that you feel you could get community support and agreement on?

• Like 1

Manchango you have solid points in regards to communication. Every thread you've made is relevant. People that mock you abuse their right to free speech and act out of immaturity.

Woody is right; organize a structured boycott. The problem is that people have already laid down money for DDA and a lot of them have laid down DD2 as well.

"You could organize a DDA boycott until they fix the issues in DD2." -brokenwoody

I'll research outside contacts. Those that side-step issues and challenges have not the vision to see what is right in front of them. Their pride blinds them while their insecurity is the fuel for their pride.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, brokenwoody4 said:

You could organize a DDA boycott until they fix the issues in DD2.  The issue would be organizing enough people to agree with what the actual issues are and ones that could be fixed and then getting them to commit to the boycott. 

What are the issues that you feel you could get community support and agreement on?

I figure they get most their revenue from new players so I think they would laugh at a veteran boycott... love the thought though im pretty sure I can get the community behind fixing the weapon mans/ letting us use it, allowing anybody to play any floor in onslaught whenever, a dedicated moderator or person to be engaged with community, & lowering all material costs by about 90% (rerolls and c8 and so on), & above all making sure the game can run without crashing I have yet to push super high onslaught on ps4 but MANY have told me you cant run lost temple without a legacy weapon mans (i dont have) because of frame rate issues... the game cant run itself... im open to other key suggestions like making all shards of same kind stack in one spot (: I do not believe a veteran boycott would work but a veteran media spam might (: what do you think?

2 hours ago, ArchaicLotus said:

I'll research outside contacts. Those that side-step issues and challenges have not the vision to see what is right in front of them. Their pride blinds them while their insecurity is the fuel for their pride.

Love your passion for this game me too! I refuse to let them get away with ignoring us 😸 sorry again chromatic but I am intentionally going to take a very aggressive approach soon if you do not respond🤷‍♂️

On 11/7/2019 at 2:53 PM, manchango said:

What is the point of posting anything to this site if they occasionally respond with vague answers like asap? If you have any issue the more people I talk to the more it seems like everyone just accepts chromatic’s poor conduct that it will never get resolved... let’s unite and demand better service, eternia deserves to not be treated like how a cable company treats its clients

Animated GIF

^southpark cable company customer service lol

time people GIF

Werd^ lol why is chromatic harder to reach than congress??😂