NSPlayer

Missing prime incursion Mass Destruction?

My collections state that I have completed all prime incursions. I got vicious strikes, but mass destruction did not pop. Can we look into it, please?

Edit: I redid a couple of maps and it randomly gave it to me.. It would seem that if you have reset during the prime incursions, you might want to attempt a few maps and see what happens.

Edited by NSPlayer
  • Like 2

I have 2 friends having the same problems, I just ran one of them through all of the incursions again and nothing popped like its supposed to, both have APd during the prime releases.

Not sure what the issue might be however. 

2 hours ago, Rhydler said:

Same issue PS4 - https://bugs.dungeondefenders2.com/home/bug/6497/no-mass-destruction-beat-all-prime-incursions

I have 2 of each hypershards except Mass Destruction.

Hook it up!

So i did all 3 'prime 1' incursions again. I got the mass destruction and a bonus 3rd destructive pylon... all i wanted was the mass destruction lol.

I also reset AP after every prime map was released each week. Gonna reset again and try for a 4th destructive pylon... wish me luck!

20191106_190003.jpg

20191106_190019.jpg

20191106_185813.jpg

I sent a bug report well over a month ago over a different issue and noticed nobody has been active on that website for months...  where you at trendy?

You can see my frustrated comment on other bugs on that site I guess the best way to get their attention is in this forum??? Is there a number I can call or something? 

I feel like Chromatic ignores people so you'll be pushed into DDA. Don't support a lack of support. They hardly ever communicate their trials. Must be investor pressure. Sucks that you all aren't able to get this issue resolved quickly. They should charge a flate rate for support but I doubt xbox live and psn would allow that.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Switchblade said:

Question . Have you AP reset at any point during prime. If so have you gone back and re-completed the maps again. 

Yes, I made some AP resets in between, and no, I didn't re-complet the maps again. I'll try what Rhydler suggest...

6 hours ago, Drizzitt said:

Yes, I made some AP resets in between, and no, I didn't re-complet the maps again. I'll try what Rhydler suggest...

Just did it and received Mass Destruction and another Destructive Pylon. GG

Hey guys, we are aware of an issue with some players not receiving their Mass Destruction hypershards for completing all Prime Incursions. We are working on a fix but in the meantime you can always submit a ticket and we'll get that to you ASAP.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cg_kyled said:

Hey guys, we are aware of an issue with some players not receiving their Mass Destruction hypershards for completing all Prime Incursions. We are working on a fix but in the meantime you can always submit a ticket and we'll get that to you ASAP.

what is the point of submitting a ticket if nobody has been active ln that site for months? I have been waiting for over a month and my bug report is still “under review” and noticed the last response was several months ago. Funny that you do read these comments and choose to respond selectively, is it view count that warrants responses?  

Edited by manchango

7 minutes ago, manchango said:

what is the point of submitting a ticket if nobody has been active ln that site for months? I have been waiting for over a month and my bug report is still “under review” and noticed the last response was several months ago. Funny that you do read these comments and choose to respond selectively, is it view count that warrants responses?  

I come in to work every day specifically to answer tickets. If you submit it through http://support.chromatic.games/, then I do see it. Unfortunately bugs are very difficult to recreate and target and I always pass them along to the Development/QA teams but they can't always recreate them. You will always receive a response though.

• Like 2

I sincerely appreciate the response (: if you take one look at the bug reporting site and look at the comments you would know that is just not true. People have not received replies for months myself included. How can I post screenshots of not receiving any response?

8 minutes ago, cg_kyled said:

I come in to work every day specifically to answer tickets. If you submit it through http://support.chromatic.games/, then I do see it. Unfortunately bugs are very difficult to recreate and target and I always pass them along to the Development/QA teams but they can't always recreate them. You will always receive a response though.

I sincerely appreciate the response (: if you take one look at the bug reporting site and look at the comments you would know that is just not true. People have not received replies for months myself included. How can I post screenshots of not receiving any response? Edit: figured out how to post pics

B1E16638-B7C9-4BEC-9F01-4CFAEB33C89D.png

AA8DB986-0761-412E-8584-1612CBFD4876.png

All those comments in the first picture are my comments

Edited by manchango

you can still make it up to us Chromatic let me know when your ready to have a real discussion about DD2 the community I have come across feels neglected :(

Look at those dates. I'm so glad you had those pictures Manchango. Back when Taser Suit shard dropped as a regular shard, it went missing in my inventory. I submitted a ticket and they said they were able to track it, but would not replace it as I reported it a (time-frame) too late. So my keeping track of issues and glitches was utilized with more scrutiny. This was in 2017. Keep all of your data. Chromatic Games continues to accept online purchases. Whenever I play I'm just going to climb Onslaught until this game gets shut down. I sincerely do hot believe that Chromatic has the resources to run two games fluidly at once. What can be done to hinder gaming companies from releasing products not up to code (glitch-heavy, lack of quality support, etc.)? Research it. There are answers.

• Like 1

I think I'm genuinely interested in what the average player thinks the bug fixing process is like. Would I honestly see answers like "They wave a magical wand and it goes away" or "They open up the code and fix a few numbers" because I think that would be hilarious even for a huge game company with a perfect coding process. xD

• Haha 1

A lot of the answers will come down to what it is that is wrong and how much attention it will get form the playerbase. A bug like this hyper shard thing will get a lot of attention and hopefully have the problem found fast and fixed. Other things that have been around for a while like the bugged shard for Geyser Trap that makes the next source of damage deal bonus damage won't get a lot of attention because no one uses Geyser Traps and its hard to figure out what specifically is causing an issue. 

Replicating the problem is another part to find what specifically is the problem so they can go to that section of code and fix it. Sometimes I can imagine it is handed off to a QA member and their task is to do the same process that a player gave over and over and over again until they get the bug to work then do it in slightly different ways to figure out exactly where the problem lies. Then after doing some change to the code, going back and testing those steps they did all over again multiple times to see if it remains.

I had a project in college with a team of 4 people and a program of only 300 lines had an issue when you got down to a specific part of it and it took 2 days to find there was an extra space put in where it shouldn't have been. Of course we had jobs and family at the time so I imagine it would have taken a lot less time to find if we devoted a day to get together and delegate sections for each person to review. 

With that process would you want them to take time out of finding and fixing it to update the report at every step so that we know what they are doing? Tbf, that goes above and beyond most, if not all, of the big companies like EA and Capcom so I don't know why people expect a company as small as CG to do something special.

On 11/6/2019 at 7:03 PM, Rhydler said:

So i did all 3 'prime 1' incursions again. I got the mass destruction and a bonus 3rd destructive pylon... all i wanted was the mass destruction lol.

I also reset AP after every prime map was released each week. Gonna reset again and try for a 4th destructive pylon... wish me luck!

20191106_190003.jpg

20191106_190019.jpg

20191106_185813.jpg

Hi just wanted to make sure, before I do it, So if I reset and redo the prime map I could end up with possibly guilded shard? 
Did you try each prime if you get  mass distruction? Or viscous?