shaz

Monthly Updates and Beta Info

I was just wondering when the monthly October update will come out on Kickstarter because we dont really have much informationon the beta and its release. The september update said a little over a mnth away. It has been a month and we still havent recieved any information regarding the beta. We have seen #beta in some twitter posts but thats about it.. Any answers would be appreciated. 

Thanks.

The Beta is still on track to be released in November. We are working to get everything finalized and will definitely be sharing an update really soon.  Keep an eye out ;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Is it so hard so make a monthly update.

Guess so so sad I had hope you guys wouldn't forget it. You sit had time to say dd1 is on sale. But a update nope to hard no can do sorry .... It must be really hard to take 1 hour and tell us your progress and when beta is coming out. And if you don't have same for it ask same one from your community I now 100% a lot of guys wanna help you..... 

Although I agree with you king diamond and dont particularly want to defend chromatic games i would hold out a bit longer. The monthly update could although late come out today like it normally does on fridays. I'd say be patient and if see what today holds. If nothing comes today I'll be with you.

I'm thinking we'll hear something today with it being Friday and all. I feel they should have announced something sooner, but I'll be optimistic and think the wait will be worthwhile. It is November now, after all, and we are going to find out for sure sometime this month.

Still eagerly waiting for that update lol. Wanna play that beta so bad!

• Like 1

Could we get a rough estimate on the date in November? are we talking 4 weeks or 4 days?

• Like 1

I really wish i could be excited for this, but those of us on consoles get nothing from this, and still have the exclusive window (which STILL has not been stated how long it is) to look foward to.., so jelly. 

Enjoy it when you get it. Try to remember others don't have the same options as you so try to be graceful about it online. 

That being said, i hope you all get this VERY soon. 

9 hours ago, vosh said:

If we choose for console do we get computer beta?

Regardless of platform choice backers and the $40 pre-order bundle give access to the PC Beta. So as long as you have access to a PC and you unlocked an appropriate tier you will be able to play the beta.

17 hours ago, Jaws_420 said:

I really wish i could be excited for this, but those of us on consoles get nothing from this, and still have the exclusive window (which STILL has not been stated how long it is) to look foward to.., so jelly. 

Enjoy it when you get it. Try to remember others don't have the same options as you so try to be graceful about it online. 

That being said, i hope you all get this VERY soon. I

True. I guess I should be more grateful but that doesnt change the fact that chromatic isnt doing a very good job on keeping us posted

Edited by shaz
Plus people who preordered on console still get the beta. At least if they got the bundle
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Jaws_420 said:

That being said, i hope you all get this VERY soon. 

One of CG (I think kyle) stated before that it'll be between 2 weeks and 2 months, I know that that is quite a difference, but it's something at least.

• Like 1