Zombiewookie

Prime 6 Blood Moon ....a bit too easy

This one was disappointingly easy. I build primarily using Earthshatters, and even though they can't target the Eye of Cthulhu, there was still nothing of note when it comes to difficulty. It was not satisfying. Felt like it should have been in an earlier stage of Primes. 

• Like 1

On 11/5/2019 at 3:12 PM, ArchaicLotus said:

"Time and extreme grinding that the casual player cannot compete with 😂 makes you good. " Switchblade

this statement is not accurate. Time and extreme grinding help you get better gear, but you can still be a poor player and not know how to encounter diverse rulesets.

It's a nuisance when new players come along and aren't as qualified as older players yet have harsh opinions, acting as if they know their capabilities. That's why I brought up the Mastery leaderboard; that was the true test.

Lol I will no comment it’s just too funny. I’m glad your on the leaderboard of a game. I’m sure your parents are very much happy that your on the leader board of dungeon defender I’m sure they can’t wait to tell the world. I’m happy for you, I’m also glad that your a veteran of this game I’m sure all those time you spend on mom’s basement sure paid off I mean wow on the leaderboard so much time on the game on the couch or chair.This is an achievement I could never compete cause I work pretty much then play dd2 when ever I have little bit of time but I did in a little bit of time what veteran accomplished years of playing I did it in  shorter time but I’m still happy. Good job Arcaic keep playing man. Good for you 

And this is why Elemental Combos was never a good idea in the first place.

Honestly, the map itself wasn't bad but the boss was annoying when it came to the amount of cursed ground it spawned.

2 hours ago, ChrisH36 said:

And this is why Elemental Combos was never a good idea in the first place.

Tbf I agree with you about Elementals being way too powerful, but I just got back to DD2 after life things got in the way of my playtime and smashed it with no elemental combos so....

I dont think they were going for the end all difficulty but I still had fun playing all these incursions with new power which is still a +1 in my book, fun is always a win.

Complete tangent I apologize but I feel censored I am just trying to start a discussion between the community and chromatic whose with me? *I hope this account doesnt get banned for no reason also

On 11/11/2019 at 10:00 AM, Monksterstyle said:

Complete tangent I apologize but I feel censored I am just trying to start a discussion between the community and chromatic whose with me? *I hope this account doesnt get banned for no reason also

Start a new thread

On 11/11/2019 at 4:44 AM, Exglint said:

Tbf I agree with you about Elementals being way too powerful, but I just got back to DD2 after life things got in the way of my playtime and smashed it with no elemental combos so....

I dont think they were going for the end all difficulty but I still had fun playing all these incursions with new power which is still a +1 in my book, fun is always a win.

Well good servos, Ascension and smart placement of defenses, you don't really need them.

Eg: Betsy you can get away with 6-8 SGTs with some Earthshatter Toss Up support and that eliminates anything with wings or in the air, even Zappers. Enough range and they can even target Betsy with minimal trouble (that is how I beat it and farm her if necessary).

They give you an incredibly helpful edge no matter how you cut it.

Edited by ChrisH36