Fire06

Incursion rewards

Prime I : Destructive pylon(Relic)

Prime 2 : Explosive Shielding guard(Relic)

Prime 3 : Radiant Critical Power(Boots)

Prime 4 : Thunderwave(Gloves)

Prime 5 : Automation(Relic)

• Like 1

Weird that Automation comes so early. It's the top prize in Mastery, while the power one is first. Obviously the shards have been reorganized to a new hierarchy or perceived importance...

• Like 1

Anyone else having problems beating spectral prime solo? i can't beat it made it to wave 2 twice / when i try clense spectrals in wave 2 i get killed from assassins before hitting all switches 

2 hours ago, playertt said:

Anyone else having problems beating spectral prime solo? i can't beat it made it to wave 2 twice / when i try clense spectrals in wave 2 i get killed from assassins before hitting all switches 

Are you using Barb in turtle stance? Also, you can place a couple geyser traps down as they instantly remove DAs. A Dryad tree nearby can help with healing. Just some ideas...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jaws_420 said:

Are you using Barb in turtle stance? Also, you can place a couple geyser traps down as they instantly remove DAs. A Dryad tree nearby can help with healing. Just some ideas...

i finally beat it / i switched my vicious strikes to mass destruction on my wps definitely made a difference still wasn't easy hardest prime so far 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Jaws_420 said:

Weird that Automation comes so early. It's the top prize in Mastery, while the power one is first. Obviously the shards have been reorganized to a new hierarchy or perceived importance...

Yeah but destructive pylon was the first and it's a big one . Too bad in 2 more eeks we're getting out last hyper shard : Vicious strikes . I don't think we ill get that Mass destruction ...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zombina said:

Yeah but destructive pylon was the first and it's a big one . Too bad in 2 more eeks we're getting out last hyper shard : Vicious strikes . I don't think we ill get that Mass destruction ...

Not exactly though. It's actually getting a hyper shard for completing Prime VI AND the final hyper shard for completing ALL the primes.

Here's the quote from the patch notes - 

Now, in Prime Incursions, you earn a Hyper Shard for every group you complete. There are six groups total, so if you complete all six of the groupings, you earn the seventh Hyper Shard as a capstone reward! This means you can now have up to TWO of each Hyper Shard in your ranks, pushing back the Old Ones forces more hyper-er than before.

Hope this helps!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Zombina said:

I think it was mentioned that if you complete all prime the the last hyper shard is a reward

@playertt Overall easy one. The trick is to spawn kill the enemies.

You only need to start cleansing the specters at wave 3-4 and only the first specters that spawn (because they are pretty slow the later ones never even reach the core). 

Good build for that is 4 flame at each first stairs (3 main ones) with a boost aura and electrocute / petrify combo (proton or wm, being pretty good there). 

And as mentioned before , barbarian helps. 

If your defenses aren't up to par to take care of bosses while you are afk you might want to get a player to help dps while you do the map mechanic 

i have all maxed chaos 8 defenses and my dps maxed just seemed harder than it should have been i had no problems soloing all other primes  

On 10/23/2019 at 8:06 PM, playertt said:

How I did it was:

I had 2 FA, 2 LSA, Boost Aura, SandTrap (Destructive Pylon) Box shape Reflect Beam with Shattering Torpedo and Poison Protons. This was my defence on each lanes (Spawn) with a SGT for the air units that sneak pass.
My CC was relying on the RB & Proton petrify combo with slow from the SandTrap. For the bosses I had to play as the Gun Witch with FrostFire, full AP, I find her efficient to take out the siege roller. Assassins are always going to kill you no matter what, Pre-cleanse by changing the colours to one colour, you may get lucky. 

FA: Destruction (G), Defence Rate (G), Deadly Strikes (G): Anti Orc, Anti Melee, Defence Range
LSA: Mass Destruction (G), Destruction (G), Defence Rate (G): Anti Mini, Anti Range, Anti Melee
Boost A: Destruction (G), Boosted Power (G), Deadly Strikes (G): Diverse Power & Crit, Power
SandTrap: Destructive Pylon, Vampiric (G), Deadly Strikes (G): Diverse Power & Crit, Defence Rate 
RB: Destruction, Shattering Torpedo (G), Vicious Strikes: Anti Melee, Defence Rate, Tenacity
Proton: Defence Rate (G), Destruction (G), Frosty Beams (G): Poison, Controller, Tenacity 

On 10/29/2019 at 7:30 AM, ArchaicLotus said:

Mr.Peter, this is one of the most instructive posts I've read in the forums. You leave barely any room for question. Rare

The answer wasn't going to be simple lool

On 10/24/2019 at 10:16 AM, Paloverde zfogshooterz said:

Not exactly though. It's actually getting a hyper shard for completing Prime VI AND the final hyper shard for completing ALL the primes.

Here's the quote from the patch notes - 

Hope this helps!

Thanks a lot. Yeah it does . now make sense that there was only 6 primes announced . thanks a lot

• Like 1