Sign in to follow this  
Neoneo

Perfect 10 mod

40 million  seems high for mostly just certain situations that other mods are better   but i guess its whatever people are willing to pay 

i don't need I've got almost everything in game was just wondering about price  /I've been seeing prices dropping recently on ps4 for most items seems to be cheaper to just buy reroll tokens

14 hours ago, playertt said:

i don't need I've got almost everything in game was just wondering about price  /I've been seeing prices dropping recently on ps4 for most items seems to be cheaper to just buy reroll tokens

Not true reroll 286 cost a lot of mana and gold 99 pristine sells 12 mill and it cost 11k x3 pristine per roll  a c7  so that’s gonna triple the 40 mill but you do whatever you like I’m just selling 

40 million still seems high  for range and controller mod I've bought perfect tenacity for way less 

Ha ha you got lucky just like me I purchase 1 tenacity for 5 mill then I accidentally deleted it . So I cried about it for a while. 

that was something to cry about / I've only had 1 perfect tenacity drop and that was just couple weeks after they put them in game none since im glad for rerolls lol

Yup rerolls are great, but I wish theirs an option that prompts if you have 286 rerolls it would automatically convert a choice of your servo or chip. Then you save time clicking each reroll 1 at a time, that to me is nuisance.

4 hours ago, Neoneo said:

Yup rerolls are great, but I wish theirs an option that prompts if you have 286 rerolls it would automatically convert a choice of your servo or chip. Then you save time clicking each reroll 1 at a time, that to me is nuisance.

Also have to watch that you don't  say no to a 10 mod on a reroll 

Why wouldn't they just give us an option to do 286 re-rolls on one 1click?  If you have 286 talisman, 864 motes, and the 1.6 mil gold...it just gives you the 10.  that would be a nice QOL change.

Like I mentioned in the beginning of this topic that it be nice for chromatic and it makes the game more beautiful to have a some kind of warning or signal that you have enough resources to just skip the rolls and get perfect 10 instead of clicking yes or. I mean having clicking 286 is a torture or accident that is going to happened guarantee. I mean like the game like it isn’t redundant enough towards repeat wave after wave map after map floors after floor.