Sign in to follow this  
SplodotheNinja

TL;DR...Help ease the grind, please?

i almost always play solo especially in onslaught you can complete it with just drops but it does make it alot faster upgrading gear and relics / costs add up after alot of resets 

1 hour ago, SplodotheNinja said:

@brokenwoody4

Funny that you mention that method, it's what I did for this last reset.  Got my weapon to C7 right out of the gate, then leveled up my relics all to C7, rest of the gear is C3 - C4 and just using what drops to get gear leveled back up to C7 minimum access.  It's saved me a some time and gold so far, and I'll probably do it this way for every reset hereafter.

Well...i'm on xbox and my other account, that belongs to my cat, seems to do all the building during my AP resets.  My cat has really logged a lot of hours on this game and somehow has a 10 tenacity

My cat has made my AP resets much easier.

I really agreed with ArchaicLotus's point about wow classic, it brings me back. Easier loot wouldn't help to attract the real players. Though I like how challenging Classic is, there are definitely times when it feels outright unfair.

Quests that involve braving monster-filled caves are a nightmare unless you have a friend to help because the enemy density is often too high, making it easy to pull a pack of gnolls by accident. It's such slow going that sometimes by the time I reach my objective, all the enemies have respawned behind me. My only option in these moments is to continually run back to my corpse from the graveyard and resurrect and run for the exit .I even bought a lot of cheap wow classic gold to support my account.Rinse and repeat until I'm safe.

DDA is good for most players i think.