gcstephen13

be Careful on the new Prime. Glitch that messed me up twice.

During half Time( Build phase) two times Skeletons randomly spawned near the crystal and took it out in seconds. 

Me and friend just put a FA and an Lsa near the crystals. It can happen so be careful. Otherwise it was a very easy map.

Did you see them spawn? Wait - they came during build phase???

Bastille? There aren't even skeleton generators on that map?

Edited by Jaws_420
  • Like 1

The skeleton also shows up on prime blinking and they can spawn right in front of the gate. The worst part for me was after I win the wave 4 that’s when the pop up right at the gate. So yea a lot of players already reported this but I think chromatic added them just missed you up. So add a tower right in front of the gate and you should be ok. Happy defenders 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Jaws_420 said:

I have not seen them skeleton at Bastille I only see bad build

5 hours ago, gcstephen13 said:

During half Time( Build phase) two times Skeletons randomly spawned near the crystal and took it out in seconds. 

Me and friend just put a FA and an Lsa near the crystals. It can happen so be careful. Otherwise it was a very easy map.

Just exit the game and wait then go back in and put a tower then you should clear the map

6 hours ago, Jaws_420 said:

Yep Build phase on the new Prime Dark A map. thats why I lost. :classic_biggrin: They dont come out of a gate. it has happened to me before but on a Diff map and not during the Build phase.

Edited by gcstephen13
  • Like 1

This has happened to me on a couple of the prime maps, mainly with tiny skeletons and lava guardians and they're invincible during a build phase, but once you start the next wave they become kill-able thankfully!

I did run into another problem though on the new prime map and sometimes the alter assassins get stuck above the map boundaries, and you cant reach them and they dont time out, basically leaving the map running forever :(

9 hours ago, Debs said:

This has happened to me on a couple of the prime maps, mainly with tiny skeletons and lava guardians and they're invincible during a build phase, but once you start the next wave they become kill-able thankfully!

I probably should have said this to be clearer haha

On 10/12/2019 at 1:15 AM, Debs said:

I did run into another problem though on the new prime map and sometimes the alter assassins get stuck above the map boundaries, and you cant reach them and they dont time out, basically leaving the map running forever :(

Hmm try using alternative defence like a high range. Like the volcano or the apprentice earth it should reach np.

On 10/14/2019 at 9:40 AM, MrPeterPFL said:

Happen to me once on the Goblin King incursion, start the round and they should be vulnerable 

It was Different,  wasn’t like they were already there from the previous match . They spawned  in during the build phase  near the Crystal .  there’s nothing you could do . 

I know all about the enemies  That won’t die until you start the round, that’s not the problem. :classic_biggrin:

On 10/13/2019 at 8:11 AM, Neoneo said:

Hmm try using alternative defence like a high range. Like the volcano or the apprentice earth it should reach np.

I tried both volcano and nimbus and neither hit :( just had to restart the map