Jump to content

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Switchblade said:

Annoying but managed it :) lots of deaths 

Same here alot of deaths / wasn't hard just slow because of deaths from assassins 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I definitely managed it too. It's very annoying with the assassins without the stun factor though. other than that, I actually enjoyed the incursion with how engaging it was.

Though, as usual, prime incursion could use more rewards on the tier of expeditions or more since it's kinda disheartening to went through all that and getting nothing.

Edited by Paloverde zfogshooterz
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Starting by the fact than they changed how the map works with the new addition of floating assasins from the altar which just kills the utility of towers in this map (they get destroyed if touched), those new floating assasins is annoying to get away of the altar which make harder to hit the stone miniboss to finish the phase..

All in all they changed this core mechanic of the game completely and with this creeping anything with vulnerability making you have to use trap/auras/nodes.

This map for me as much there is no boss aside from the emp kobolt and maybe the enemies were a little weaker than bastille master could be considered almost a filter from weak players (resource wise) which the other ones could be done with no much problem.

A slow pace map like this gives a lot of chance than for example all the floating assasins go in one side pumping the limit number of target and letting things go on..Happened to me one time even i trading the sv for fa and they were t4/t5.

Play a endurance map like this with this annoying change of floating assasins should make me feel a lot bitter but at least was enganging.I can expect players taking a hard beat if playing solo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I played it solo and failed a lot but I only need 1 win so I’m happy, I m only looking forward for the shard and good times since I’m planning to reset and also the weapon I have terrible luck but I scrap a lot of lunar and North Pole because they are taking over the enventory. well back to onslaught and lots of coffee to keep my eyes awake, I let my brain go to sleep and my hands are auto pilot and I only need one eye to play every 2 hrs and switch to othe other eye to continuously play.So this is  my secret and coffe talking. Oh yea of course I thought of going to the bathroom so I have plenty of empty Gatorade bottle beside me. Cheers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Neoneo said:

I played it solo and failed a lot but I only need 1 win so I’m happy, I m only looking forward for the shard and good times since I’m planning to reset and also the weapon I have terrible luck but I scrap a lot of lunar and North Pole because they are taking over the enventory. well back to onslaught and lots of coffee to keep my eyes awake, I let my brain go to sleep and my hands are auto pilot and I only need one eye to play every 2 hrs and switch to othe other eye to continuously play.So this is  my secret and coffe talking. Oh yea of course I thought of going to the bathroom so I have plenty of empty Gatorade bottle beside me. Cheers 

LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Paloverde zfogshooterz said:

Yeah, I definitely managed it too. It's very annoying with the assassins without the stun factor though. other than that, I actually enjoyed the incursion with how engaging it was.

Though, as usual, prime incursion could use more rewards on the tier of expeditions or more since it's kinda disheartening to went through all that and getting nothing.

yeah it's kinda stupid that we get nothing... dont get the thinking behind that.:classic_biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too easy -> Extra DU because no air lanes 

Even possible to kill the phantoms using defenses and being afk .

Map is all about getting 16 books from the enemies and done. 

Edited by Zombiewookie
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s not so much the build :) it’s more the assassins etc constantly slashing you up. Usually very timely when you’ve just picked up a book or attempting to destroy the pillars. 

guess the potion for immunity should be used more often haha. 
 

I agree should be a guaranteed drop even if you don’t get the stats or combination you want.  (Even though I contradict myself in the next paragraph - this is basis of a 100 percent drop rate) 
 

One thing I find annoying is that the bows drop 4s burst 4 every time but the monk weapon doesn’t. (This being the current low drop rate)
 

I mean is pointless who would want a 2s 3 projectile weapon. Should be in line with bows 4s 5. 

Edited by Switchblade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, DanielMenezes2 said:

Starting by the fact than they changed how the map works with the new addition of floating assasins from the altar which just kills the utility of towers in this map (they get destroyed if touched), those new floating assasins is annoying to get away of the altar which make harder to hit the stone miniboss to finish the phase..

All in all they changed this core mechanic of the game completely and with this creeping anything with vulnerability making you have to use trap/auras/nodes.

They didn’t change it - this is how the incursion map always was. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Little Magic Hat said:

They didn’t change it - this is how the incursion map always was. 

I played before like 3 times the althar of athame and didnt had those floating assasins..Maybe was vanilla but just due to a bug or anything wasnt in ch5 incursion for me.

Ch5 was just a massive amount of assasins all the time..In this prime the number of assasins feels way less compared.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to lodge a formal complaint against the latching assassins that are constantly spammed at you during this map. 

It is an otherwise enjoyable challenge, but assassins constantly latching onto you takes all the fun away from it. There is nothing more frustrating than activating the altar, then having several assassins stun-lock you out of attacking so you can't do anything.

I don't mind the altar assassins, as they are part of the map's mechanics. But the normal assassins have no place in this incursion.

Additionally, there's no map reward here, so players are never going to run this map more than once. It's a slow map, there's no rewards, and it's frustrating to fight. It's almost as if CG wanted this incursion to be a complete flop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2019 at 9:38 PM, DanielMenezes2 said:

I played before like 3 times the althar of athame and didnt had those floating assasins..Maybe was vanilla but just due to a bug or anything wasnt in ch5 incursion for me.

Ch5 was just a massive amount of assasins all the time..In this prime the number of assasins feels way less compared.

I'm surprised a bug like this could exist if it does. I've played all the way back in NM4 and I definitely remember seeing those Altar Assassins. I even remember vividly back when I got trapped by both the DAs and bigger Altar Assassins in Chaos 5 during launch. I wonder how did you manage to beat that C5 incursion since clearing the wave depended on the Altar Assassins being killed after they become vulnerable as the wave are infinite.

Though it's possible you might indeed just be in the standard Expedition map. However, if those three times you've played were before Protean Shift in 2018, that's kinda impossible as Expeditions did not exist and Trials' Chaos 5 did not have Crumbled Bulwark in it's map pool back then.

Just my observation there.

Edited by Paloverde zfogshooterz
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Paloverde zfogshooterz said:

I'm surprised a bug like this could exist if it does. I've played all the way back in NM4 and I definitely remember seeing those Altar Assassins. I even remember vividly back when I got trapped by both the DAs and bigger Altar Assassins in Chaos 5 during launch. I wonder how did you manage to beat that C5 incursion since clearing the wave depended on the Altar Assassins being killed after they become vulnerable as the wave are infinite.

Though it's possible you might indeed just be in the standard Expedition map. However, if those three times you've played were before Protean Shift in 2018, that's kinda impossible as Expeditions did not exist and Trials' Chaos 5 did not have Crumbled Bulwark in it's map pool back then.

Just my observation there.

I had to destroy the statues like normally but the floating assasins wasnt running around the map..I used sv at the time for the 1st even when the def was in just ok to bad state with my brother on splitscreen and wasnt getting destroyed because didnt had those floating assasins..With the other two plays was solo and multiplayer with the same non altar assasins freedom.

Was extremelly heavy on normal ch5 assasins because of the chaos lv to the point than i didnt had a lot of time to hit the statues.

Is easy to explain like the floating ones was trapped inside the altar and just got released after i finish the process of destroy the statue.

I got very surprise than appeared those for me as i never experienced and taked two lost to realise than those were destroying my tower and i had to switch for fa in the other attempt to win.(I was in doubt if the emp kobolts were hitting them)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...