Sign in to follow this  
MrPeterPFL

Best Barbarian Build?

Haven't done these types of topics in ages. What is the best Barbarian build?

I can't comment as I do not have the Barbarian, anyone who plays him or main him can share their build to the commute, that would be great! This will help anyone who wants to main him and give an idea on how to build him/ play him.

I like using all HP armor, HP/attack weapons,  robust mods on all my armor, and having ice chip on my offhand with water on my main. With that framework, you have a ton of crowd control, and you can add your prefered damage mods to spice it up. Juicebags has a good version, Frostshock he calls it in the vid, which uses Turn the Tides and Boiling Blood to great effect. With it you do take constant damage so its only for tougher lanes where mobs live for you to hit and gain back health, so it's very active play wise. You can skip that for less damage but more ability to wander or zone out.

Looks like your wanting to play with the big guy and need build help it’s ok you can say it

Just to be fair I m considering him as my next hero since I m terrible at Drayad or is the Drayad terrible now.

12 hours ago, Neoneo said:

Looks like your wanting to play with the big guy and need build help it’s ok you can say it

Nope, Abyssal Lord is my first buy and will always be my guy. I occasionally do topics like these e.g. Flamer Thrower Build, Moss Build etc. PLUS! I usually buy Heroes who have defences whereas Barbarian has none so I don't see the point on getting him. I will eventually get the Barbarian once I stop spending Defender Medals lool 

I bought Barb and GW as my last 2 heroes. I wanted all defs first. Plus, i knew once i had these titans, i would never use any of the other heroes for DPS ever again....and haven't since. GW is a long range cc beast, and Barb is an almost unkillable tank that can hold a lane by himself, easily. Both are worth every single DM. 

I use mine mostly to deal with Headstrong Assassins or Drakenfrost Keep as I put an Oil and Fire sword together to do instant ignites. Although you could use a Burning STrikes shard, I have had instances where it took 20 seconds of straight up slashing to light a torch and that is like an eternity in some cases. Plus, I can run into a Drakenlord and instantly ignite him. 

Having Drakenlord's Soul is nice, especially if you pair it up with a Controller servo. It is also the only method of stunning a Headstrong enemy as long as they aren't also Unstoppable.

The rest I put Anti-X mods to punish the most common enemies. My equipment is largely AP/Health at 3:3 ratio as the two weapons + the Hero Damage points in Ascension more than make up for having no items with Hero Damage.