Gtaboss1234159

Hi need help on onslaught ps4

I can get you to floor 50 for 5 mill then if you still wanna go further we can talk prices but let’s start with this since this is a carry and a lot of work otherwise your going to wait until someone plays that floor . I’ll work for you since I need some cash

Gta, first off, you are a very honest player with a great attitude. I want to get that out upfront because you bring up a point that has been needing to be made every since Onslaught's conception; carries. You are stuck on floor 36 and are needing help to get to 500. What's the point. If you are carried to floor 129 then you will end up being one of the worst builders in the game.

People who have relied on carries and the water servo/weapon's manufacturer combo have ended up being some of the worst builders in the game, and have moved on to Minecraft and Fortnite. Prestige a lot, or farm Pristine Motes to build up c8 medallions. Learn what works best for whatever rulesets and go from there. Learn by trial-and-error or you will end up not knowing how to do anything well in DD2. Anyone has any right to ask for carries. The more carries you get, the less quality you will produce. "That's not necessarily true, Lotus." 'Yes it is. Be gone, water servo/weapons manufacturer abusers.' "But it saves on DU." 'Oh you mean that you don't know how to adapt to any lane that has that applied the Headstrong rule.'(I have a post coming for all of you, so be happy).

Edited by ArchaicLotus
  • Like 1

I could understand wanting a carry for a few floors, but really, ArchaicLotus makes a great point. Floor 36 is still at the point in which the game is easy. You can push all the way to floor 100 without paying much attention to mods, even. Slap defense rate/destruction/deadly strikes on a few auras, maybe a PDT, Earthshatter, WM, etc, throw on a few appropriate 2/10 mods (placeholders till you get the good stuff), and you'll find yourself being able to push to around floor 100 without too much difficulty. Its not until past that point that perfect mods and such start to become important. As an almost entirely self taught builder, I can confirm it's possible from personal experience.

• Like 1

Carries is good, I can carry you but Like I mentioned I need payment, carry is good it will boost your ascension, You will also learn if someone carries you. I m not saying these guys are wrong they are experienced players but if you know how take advantage of the game in short amount of time then do so. No need to think too hard. Best of luck