Sign in to follow this  
PrimalPete

A guide on how to manipulate the daily quests in your favor

When you find a bug, you report it. They have a bug report website just for that. The thing you do not do is write up a guide on how to abuse it and then distribute that on the official forums. 

I recommend that you remove the guide from steam and report the bug on https://bugs.dungeondefenders2.com/ which would be the right thing to do. You don't want CG knocking on your door. You are free to not take this friendly advice and find out what happens, but you may not like it.

i would rather get the 2 wins or 3 wins daily because after playing for awhile you will have plenty of defender medals 

• Like 1

As I am an active player on dd2, I get a lot of questions on many things, including earning defender medals. Hence this guide. My only intent was to help people with a visual guide that's easy to understand. And it requires very little of the player to execute, other than patience through Rng. If some people find this guide to be too much effort, that's fine. While I do acknowledge this as an exploit, even in my guide, I don't think it's wrong to create and post links of it online, so that others can see it. If I get a direct message, or an email from Chromatic saying that I need to remove the guide and links, I will do so and update this page if it comes to pass. 

• Like 1

i don't see anything wrong with this it just helps to get a few extra defender medals and maybe get a certain map you would rather play / not enough extra defender medals to make much difference 

yeah no, there is nothing wrong with posting this guide. Freedom of Speech yo. Not like he is putting anyone down, or being rude, or such. Just informing people "hey, this is how you do this." in a way that even the CG can appreciate, cause if they do wanna fix this bug out, now they have a very explicit guide on how to reproduce it and fix it. So nothing wrong with this guide either way. Few extra medals never hurt anyone, especially since they are not the currency you have to buy for real money.

• Like 1