K00lDudE1

Akatiti Jungle Glitch?

I was just doing an akatiti jungle run (trying to beat it on nmhc for the first time), and I encountered a glitch.

In the build phase of wave 14, I was building strength drain + healing auras to help with the boss fight at the end of the wave, and I then added in a second character using a controller, but I was running out of time, so I added it in pretty much at 0 seconds, as combat started, but I guess I did it in time to get the rewards because my character spawned.

The glitch that happened is, at that point, the "The Boss Approaches" text came onto the screen at the start of the wave, and then the countdown started, and the boss arrived early, before I had actually beaten the last wave, which sucks because I would have been able to beat it (I think) but I lost because I couldn't upgrade my healing/strength drain auras and the buff beam in the boss fight area.

Anyone else encountered this glitch?

Wave skip glitch most likely. I don't play pc but I'm guessing that the wave skip glitch works the same as it does on console. Add in another player right as the wave starts. You can't skip bosses but you can skip to them.