Andrew222

Players who keep kick others Ps4

Hello, i finally took a photo of 2 players( some times 3) which are same account 2 of them and one a friend

The problem is over a month at ps 4, they enter the same room as you and kick you in last round by voting

They never enter alone, only both or all 3

Today they kicked me and my friend entered the map after my kick

He manage to took a photo with phone and after the wave 4 he was kicked

Please! Do something, they play on ps 4 and im tired of this stupid group who enter all of them and kick others

You cant kick them cuz they are 2 or 3u always they press no buttom

What to do?https://imgur.com/Bd5bU25

• Like 1

So sorry. Very lame...

This is the exact kind of behavior i was talking about on the DDA threads when talking about what system should be used for multiplayer in the new game. This is a great example of the behavior that some dismissed as "I've never seen it, so it must not happen". If you build a system that can be abused....it will. 

To OP - write down screen names, submit a complaint to CG, and possibly stick to private games for a bit, or try switching servers. Good luck.

Too bad when bad people ruin good things. Some people just want to see the world burn. Others, are willing to carry you for hundreds of Onslaught floors and never complain once. Here's hoping you find more of the latter...

• Thanks 1

Thank you so much Jaws

I wrote a ticket for them, wish if u blocked someone to not enter the maps with them anymore

I wish they will pay for what they did to me and my friend and im 100% sure we are not the only one

I wanted to talk to him but all of account have blocked message from players, so u cant talk to them

I really hope that they will be banned at least 30 days :)

• Like 1

One thing you might try is to take a look at their gear score when they join, and then when you create a game set the minimum score to join at a higher level than theirs. 

You also might create a second account and play with both in split screen which will block a 3 player group from joining you.

Make friends and invite them to farm with you.

Start private games and run solo or only invite friends.

Change your region if they're not trolling multiple regions.

Just playing devils advocate here, but also consider what you are doing. If they're just kicking people before the last round every time, obviously they're trolling. If on the other hand, you are running around for the full duration of the timer after each wave is complete and it's just Expeditions, you are likely getting kicked because people are tired of waiting on you... no one wants to wait an extra couple of minutes each map for content they need to do 100's of times for mats.

Hello BlueConfusedMage

Im always farm on public because more items and sometims help new players to get good mods for just waiting on me to do the map

I never waited on somebody or to stay to look at stars for 5 min when everyone is accepting to do the next wave

Today i told on one of my friend( his older on the game than me) about that incident

He told me that he was on a map with them one week ago but because he is so advanced on ascending probably didnt kick him because of that

The funny thing was they desperate pointing on him to gave to one of them the gems and do the map

He told me that their defense failed( or his cuz only one of 3 move, the rest just follow him after some second) their defense failed on wave 4.. he accepted to restart the wave and when the wave restarted they kicked him too

I guess they have a problem with peoples who have more dps than them or just some kids who thing wow that s funny

Still remember that 2 of them 1 month ago stayed with me on lomg farm,one of them send me an invitation but i refused cuz i was feeling that they might want me to do some longgggg onslaught lvls( to carry both)

So they dont have a problem only with me from what i see

On 9/16/2019 at 9:08 AM, Andrew222 said:

Hello, i finally took a photo of 2 players( some times 3) which are same account 2 of them and one a friend

The problem is over a month at ps 4, they enter the same room as you and kick you in last round by voting

They never enter alone, only both or all 3

Today they kicked me and my friend entered the map after my kick

He manage to took a photo with phone and after the wave 4 he was kicked

Please! Do something, they play on ps 4 and im tired of this stupid group who enter all of them and kick others

You cant kick them cuz they are 2 or 3u always they press no buttom

What to do?https://imgur.com/Bd5bU25